GUILTY CO - Ashley Mead, 25, & daughter (fnd safe), 1, Boulder, 12 Feb 2017 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
I just saw this. So strange. Did they search her apartment? His? No more info than this? This is in the town I work in and one of his pics is from CU's campus, right up the road. She looks REALLY familiar to me but I cannot place her.

Gosh...I don't know... remains found by the Okmulgee Walmart. Employee of business found it in the dumpster. They feel it is an adult female, It was at 2:27pm today central time. They aren't going to comment on which jurisdiction they feel it is related to.They said if it is related to this other case, the suspect is in custody.

Since this baby was found in Oklahoma and he is arrested but mother is not found, I wonder if it is her, or perhaps Holly Cantrell from Mcalester. I will attach a link momentarily.
IMOO.

http://ktul.com/news/local/body-found-outside-walmart-in-okmulgee

If ya related to an outside jurisdiction where the suspect is in custody it's prob this case and not the other unless the suspect in that case is in custody as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If ya related to an outside jurisdiction where the suspect is in custody it's prob this case and not the other unless the suspect in that case is in custody as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know who else would be in custody right now involving other missing person's cases, but it seems logical this UI could be Ashley. Adam Densmore is booked in the Pawnee County jail.

IMOO.

I have a terrible feeling that this body found is Ashley's.

That cutie, Winter will most likely be growing up without her mom, Ashley.

I do wonder what custody agreement was in place that he violated? I am thinking no contact?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm curious to know how he was caught. Did police pull him over or did somebody see this story (all the way in OK?! Probably not since there has been no AA). Did he turn himself in?

Geez if she was in a suitcase, he probably brought her from Boulder to OK in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back