Chaos in Paris - five suburbs in flames - officer rapes black man "accidently"

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
It is so absurd it warrants putting the source - the Washington Post- at the top. I was afraid someone would be concerned that I had become psychotic and read no further, or think they accidently clicked on the National Enquirer in error.

At the same time, I did not want to be placed on time out for posting while delusional.

I am aware tho, as I am sure many of you are, of the many out of control exploding stick police
incidents which have entered the anus of suspects nearly killing them instantly.

This must stop. It is happening too often.

I am sorry to report efforts to locate "credibility" have failed completely.

JJeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

According to the chief ,the
officers club stick accidently exploded inside a citizens anus. It is believed he will survive after major surgery.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...k-man-was-an-accident/?utm_term=.0d0a2b9f10ef

What in the ever loving actual...?!

That is horrific what was done to this man. I was glad to read this paragraph:

Interior Minister Bruno Le Roux announced Sunday that one officer faces aggravated rape charges and three others have been charged with aggravated assault, according to the Independent.

I will never understand however why some people think it's okay to once again turn a peaceful protest into violent riots and looting. I hope they will take to heart what the victim has to say:

Théo and his family have urged the community to act peacefully.

“I would like to ask the residents of my neighborhood to calm down,” he told the French news station BFMTV. “I ask them to stop the hostilities because I love my city and I want to find it the way I left it.”

“Violence is not the way to support me,” he added. “Justice will do its job.”

I hope he is right and he will get justice. Accidental = ridiculous.

What in the ever loving actual...?!

That is horrific what was done to this man. I was glad to read this paragraph:

Interior Minister Bruno Le Roux announced Sunday that one officer faces aggravated rape charges and three others have been charged with aggravated assault, according to the Independent.

I will never understand however why some people think it's okay to once again turn a peaceful protest into violent riots and looting. I hope they will take to heart what the victim has to say:
Théo and his family have urged the community to act peacefully.
“I would like to ask the residents of my neighborhood to calm down,” he told the French news station BFMTV. “I ask them to stop the hostilities because I love my city and I want to find it the way I left it.”
“Violence is not the way to support me,” he added. “Justice will do its job.”

I hope he is right and he will get justice. Accidental = ridiculous.

I "ended up in a "fugue" state , on the riot part, when I got to the word "accident". TY for getting me back on track.

I just can't imagine even trying to say this happened - god .

I "ended up in a "fugue" state , on the riot part, when I got to the word "accident". TY for getting me back on track.

I just can't imagine even trying to say this happened - god .

bbm

Right. Do they even realize how they sound? Glad they're being charged. I feel horrible for this man.

Hard to believe the evil things human beings are capable of doing to each other. Hope he recovers fully and the cops responsible serve the maximum sentence.

Wow. I read the headline and thought, the world really has gone mad! Here is how the situation apparently started:

Théo said the incident began after he saw an officer slap someone and approached a group of police, according to the Huffington Post. He claims that the group took him around a corner and attacked.

“I didn’t try to run away. I told the officers, ‘You’ve torn my bag,’ to which they replied that they didn’t give a damn,” he said, according to the Huffington Post. “They all tried to grab me. I asked them why they were doing this, but they just continued to throw insults at me.”
snipped

And the rioting has gotten terribly out of hand.
But before the day was done, at least 37 people would be in jail, and a little girl had to be rescued from a burning car. Police told AFP that “several hundred” people rampaged though the streets of Bobigny, “attacking cars, shops and public property.”
snipped
BBM

At first when I saw that first picture, I thought the well-dressed man standing next to the hospital bed was the young man's lawyer. Ha. But, it is President François Hollande. Although the police are denying any wrongdoing, I'm glad that the young man is garnering support from Hollande and his administration and he requests peace in the streets of Paris.
snipped

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...k-man-was-an-accident/?utm_term=.5c1e2b84f992

I hope this incident is properly prosecuted and changes are made in France. I also hope Theo receives counseling and can recover from the incident psychologically as well as physically. He sounds like strong (mentally) young man.

Apparently this is all on video. It seems completely unbelievable that this could be accidental, until you realize his pants fell off by themselves, apparently. As bizarre as that is to think of, if this young man wears his pants loose and low, it does seem possible.

I hope the video is clear.

Interestingly, CNN doesn't appear to be carrying this story at all.
While I would like to know the other side of the story leading to the rape, I find it very hard to believe that the rape could have been accidental considering the timing and the force used. It may be remotely possible but is not at all probable. The young man's injuries are serious.

Yes, I also hope the video is clear and that the full video is accessible to authorities above the jurisdiction of the local PD.

MOO

While I would like to know the other side of the story leading to the rape, I find it very hard to believe that the rape could have been accidental considering the timing and the force used. It may be remotely possible but is not at all probable. The young man's injuries are serious.
Yes, I also hope the video is clear and that the full video is accessible to authorities above the jurisdiction of the local PD.
MOO

Indy Anna. ^ bbm ^ Exactly ^.

Police sticks (Billy clubs) explode. Where have I been to miss that fact? What causes them to explode? If one goes off when in my $$$ then someone is going to pay. And pay big time for it is something one would never forget experiencing. Furthermore, it is something that should have never occurred. I see criminal intentions and no accident.

EU is under great stress and her citizenry is in a state of duress. But these horrendous crimes being committed by those hired to protect is just too much. German merchants don't call for police for protection anymore. There are neighborhood Saints who go around bouncing thieves from stores b/c the police are far too busy with more serious crimes such as, ....

France needs to get it together. They are erecting a barrier around the Eiffel Tower b/c some radicals may want to kill, crush and destroy everything in their path.

Accidental rape with an exploding billy club? Is this a translation problem?

Hysterical!

It is with much regret that I do not think translation is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... the many out of control exploding stick police incidents which have entered the anus of suspects nearly killing them instantly....
According to the chief, the officers club stick accidently exploded inside a citizens anus. It is believed he will survive after major surgery.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...k-man-was-an-accident/?utm_term=.0d0a2b9f10ef
rbm sbm

Police sticks (Billy clubs)explode. Where have I been to miss that fact? What causes them to explode? .... Furthermore, it is something that should have never occurred. I see criminal intentions and no accident....
rbm sbm

Exploding batons, billy clubs, or night sticks????? IDK about "exploding" but have seen info about expanding batons, billy clubs, or night sticks, like the one below, which extends in length.

Chrome_Spring_Baton-23_inch.jpg

Kinda like 'TV rabbit ears' in days gone by or an old fashioned antenna on a portable transistor radio or early cell phone? Who knows?
"A baton or truncheon (also called a cosh, billystick, billy club, nightstick, sap, blackjack, stick) is a club of less than arm's length made of wood, rubber, plastic or metal. They are carried for self-defense by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security-industry employees and military personnel. Other uses for truncheons and batons include crowd control or the dispersal of belligerent or non-compliant people....
"An expandable baton (also referred to variously as a collapsible baton, telescopic [or telescoping] baton, tactical baton, spring cosh, ASP, Extendable, or extendo [slang]) is typically composed of a cylindrical outer shaft containing telescoping inner shafts (typically 2 or 3, depending on the design) that lock into each other when expanded. The shafts are usually made of steel, but lightweight baton models may have their shafts made from other materials such as aluminium alloy."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement% {29

This is actually a good point. I checked a bunch of Belgian and Dutch newspapers online and none of them mention anything remotely like an explosion. They are all consistent mentioning that police are claiming 'accidental rape'.

This newspaper has some alleged video footage of the arrest. It's far away though and you can't really see what's going on.

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/zwarte-...treerd-met-wapenstok-franse-politie~a299b019/

rbm sbm

rbm sbm

Exploding batons, billy clubs, or night sticks????? IDK about "exploding" but have seen info about expanding batons, billy clubs, or night sticks, like the one below, which extends in length.

Kinda like 'TV rabbit ears' in days gone by or an old fashioned antenna on a portable transistor radio or early cell phone? Who knows?
"A baton or truncheon (also called a cosh, billystick, billy club, nightstick, sap, blackjack, stick) is a club of less than arm's length made of wood, rubber, plastic or metal. They are carried for self-defense by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security-industry employees and military personnel. Other uses for truncheons and batons include crowd control or the dispersal of belligerent or non-compliant people....
"An expandable baton (also referred to variously as a collapsible baton, telescopic [or telescoping] baton, tactical baton, spring cosh, ASP, Extendable, or extendo [slang]) is typically composed of a cylindrical outer shaft containing telescoping inner shafts (typically 2 or 3, depending on the design) that lock into each other when expanded. The shafts are usually made of steel, but lightweight baton models may have their shafts made from other materials such as aluminium alloy."

Yea they meant telescoping batons. Its the "accidental " insertion that is so problematic imo

One's odds of winning the lottery would be higher!!

Yea they meant telescoping batons. Its the "accidental " insertion that is so problematic imo
One's odds of winning the lottery would be higher!!

CARIIS
Yes ^ exactly.

BTW, articles I read did not use the term "accidentally exploded" like the first post did. Then again, I could have missed it. Not sure if "exploded" was used in MSM. Nevertheless "accidental" is a puzzle. JM2cts.

rbm sbm

rbm sbm

extends in length

Obviously, these are not meant to be inserted into body orifices. Otherwise, what does a cop do with them? Use it to strike across a criminal's body? Extend it if the criminal moves? Well, at least, they aren't exploding billy clubs / police sticks. Why does it need to telescope?

It's gotten where I don't even want to chance a CA stop at a stop sign. I may end up at the wrong end of a police stick.

Obviously, these are not meant to be inserted into body orifices. Otherwise, what does a cop do with them? Use it to strike across a criminal's body? Extend it if the criminal moves? Well, at least, they aren't exploding billy clubs / police sticks. Why does it need to telescope?

It's gotten where I don't even want to chance a CA stop at a stop sign. I may end up at the wrong end of a police stick.

bbm Easy to carry and store.

The news reports here in the UK (albeit it very few of them who actually reported this) didn't state anything about exploding or expanding - so it might well be a translation error or misunderstanding.

Either way, the story that it accidentally happened sounds to me like the story I heard of someone who went to A&E with a vacuum cleaner hose inserted *somewhere* and claimed they fell on it whilst vacuuming.
Whilst I want to be open minded and non judgemental, I find it really hard to believe that this could happen accidentally - especially considering the injuries the poor man has suffered.

.... what does a cop do with them? Use it to strike across a criminal's body? ....Why does it need to telescope? ....
sbm

bbm Easy to carry and store.

Elley Mae's post is on the mark. And succinct, unlike my post.

Quotes from Vancouver Canada LEOs who were issued A.S.P. batons for a 90 day trial period to compare to straight batons then in use:
"I always carried the A.S.P., I usually left my other baton in the car.”
"“The A.S.P. is non-threatening looking until it is actually extended.”
“People don’t even notice the A.S.P. on your belt.”
"I have been in numerous foot chases and the A.S.P. never fell out of the holder, whereas in the past, my straight baton has interfered with my ability to pursue and control suspects
.” bbm
^ http://publications.gc.ca/collections/collection_2007/ps-sp/PS63-1-1990-2E.pdf 1990

From the developer of the A.S.P.:
"....The finest baton available is of little value if it is in the car.... number one advantage of the Expandable Baton concept. ...the psychological deterrent of the ASP snapping in place was found by the Illinois State Police to be a significant advantage.... four state police agencies have adopted the ASP organization wide....noted the ability to defuse a situation without utilizing force as a prime advantage of the ASP Baton.
"The design of the ASP results in a product that is lighter on the striking end than at the handle. Because of the small diameter of the striking surface, the ASP tends to create tremendous fluid shock waves. The result is bouncing trauma rather than the crushing trauma that is associated with heavy impact weapons....".
sbm

^ http://www.asp-usa.com/images/downloads/media-reprints/batons/OST Interview - Kevin Parsons, ASP.pdf
Oregon State Trooper magazine, Fall 1990.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back