Found Safe FL - Jenna Irmler, 11, Brandon, 14 Feb 2017

Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
attachment.php

http://wfla.com/2017/02/15/girl-11-with-aspergers-syndrome-missing-from-her-bloomingdale-area-home/

[FONT=&amp]HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing girl who has Asperger’s Syndrome.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]11-year-old Jenna Irmler was discovered missing at 5 am on Wednesday when her parents went to check on her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She was last seen by her parents at 9 on Tuesday night in the family’s kitchen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The family lives in the Bloomingdale area and Jenna Irmler attends Nativity Catholic School.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The sheriff’s office believes the girl left her residence.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jenna Irmler is 5′ 2″ tall, she weighs 130 lbs. and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, and black sweatpants that have a pink stripe on the side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Officials said she has trouble communicating with people, especially strangers, so even if someone thinks they see her and they call her name, she may not respond.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She reportedly communicates fine with her parents, but likes to be alone a lot, and was described by officials as an introvert. They said Jenna Irmler will sometimes leave her house to “get away” but always comes back after an hour or so.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]HCSO deputies are searching by air, by ground and with K-9 units. Deputies are also at nearby businesses collecting security footage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Anyone with information about Jenna Irmler’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.[/FONT]

Attachments

• jenna-irmler-web_bkg_tex.jpg
    jenna-irmler-web_bkg_tex.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 423
attachment.php

http://wfla.com/2017/02/15/girl-11-with-aspergers-syndrome-missing-from-her-bloomingdale-area-home/

[FONT=&amp]HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing girl who has Asperger’s Syndrome.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]11-year-old Jenna Irmler was discovered missing at 5 am on Wednesday when her parents went to check on her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She was last seen by her parents at 9 on Tuesday night in the family’s kitchen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The family lives in the Bloomingdale area and Jenna Irmler attends Nativity Catholic School.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The sheriff’s office believes the girl left her residence.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jenna Irmler is 5′ 2″ tall, she weighs 130 lbs. and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, and black sweatpants that have a pink stripe on the side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Officials said she has trouble communicating with people, especially strangers, so even if someone thinks they see her and they call her name, she may not respond.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She reportedly communicates fine with her parents, but likes to be alone a lot, and was described by officials as an introvert. They said Jenna Irmler will sometimes leave her house to “get away” but always comes back after an hour or so.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]HCSO deputies are searching by air, by ground and with K-9 units. Deputies are also at nearby businesses collecting security footage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Anyone with information about Jenna Irmler’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.[/FONT]

If my 11 yo Aspie kiddo wanted to "get away" for an hour or so, we'd be making quiet space in the house somewhere and wearing a device. She's a lovely girl, I hope she is found quickly!

This is local to me and info has been shared on all of the various neighborhood pages that I am on. They are actively searching for her around here. I've heard multiple helos in the last hour. Not sure if those are searching for her, but I suspect they are.

Anyone "downstairs" listening to the scanner on this one??

I just saw this on my local news. I couldn't hear because I was cooking dinner- but there was crime scene tape all around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a youtube account she has. Just two videos. One was posted 2 days ago. I haven't been able to watch them with the volume one yet. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSO2FNlKwU50hxcql5oEaw

Oh, omg... This is on her Youtube page where her videos are...
"A black van comes up to you, and a minion is in there. He says to you, "Hey kid hope In My van, and I'll give you some candy? What do you do?"

I just saw this on my local news. I couldn't hear because I was cooking dinner- but there was crime scene tape all around the house.

Is that standard procedure?

Is that standard procedure?

I don't know. Turned the channel to see what others are saying, but unfortunately we have a huge brush fire and 800 plus homes evacuating right now which is taking over the news. (Not my area- neighboring county)

Watching news now- showing police with dogs (look like blood hounds). According to the news friends saw her at 9pm. That's about it.

I thought I had read her family saw her last- this news reporter definitely said her friends saw her.

Report was maybe 2 minutes long.

ETA-I rarely watch the local news. Gheesh we have so much crime. Also just found out I'm no longer registered as the independent party is no longer in Florida [emoji53]

Watching news now- showing police with dogs (look like blood hounds). According to the news friends saw her at 9pm. That's about it.

I thought I had read her family saw her last- this news reporter definitely said her friends saw her.

Report was maybe 2 minutes long.

ETA-I rarely watch the local news. Gheesh we have so much crime. Also just found out I'm no longer registered as the independent party is no longer in Florida [emoji53]

Seems odd that friends saw her last rather than her parents. Wonder if she went out shortly after bedtime and met up with friends? Parents asleep? Bad reporting? Someone telling fibs?

They are still out searching for her. I haven't heard the helos for awhile but I believe LE is on ATVs looking. They are also putting together a search party.

Seems odd that friends saw her last rather than her parents. Wonder if she went out shortly after bedtime and met up with friends? Parents asleep? Bad reporting? Someone telling fibs?

Different channel reported the parents saw her last in the kitchen around 9 making a snack. Also this other channel reported a neighbor thinks she saw her walking out of the neighborhood last night- didn't say what time.

Saw the police on ATVs, said they are also using infrared, and there is a dive team there. (This all according to local news). Each little snippet on the news is pretty short.

Let's hope she located soon: ( this is very troubling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back