Found Safe NY - Veronica Hallock, 24, Manhattan, 14 February 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Westchester Woman, 24, Missing Since Noon On Tuesday
16729028_10101176656313390_639884918450593640_n-1_gp9xp7

Concerned family members are asking for the public’s help as they attempt to locate a 24-year-old Croton woman who’s been reported missing since Tuesday.
Veronica was reportedly last seen at Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan.

http://scarsdale.dailyvoice.com/pol...oman-24-missing-since-noon-on-tuesday/700152/

Praying for this beautiful woman's safe return

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 16807532_10211360700549353_383978430277464956_n.jpg
    16807532_10211360700549353_383978430277464956_n.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 16708281_10101176648528990_670868063716412417_n.jpg
    16708281_10101176648528990_670868063716412417_n.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 287
Let's hope this girl is located soon!

Hi, thank you for posting this. This is my sister. She was spotted by an acquaintance shortly after 3pm on Tuesday wearing this backpack.
attachment.php

Here is an article with more updated information: http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/cops-looking-for-missing-woman-last-seen-at-grand-central/

If anyone has any information, PLEASE contact me.

attachment.php

Welcome Emily, so sorry it's under these circumstances. I'll echo Rachel1 and say you should get verified.
You're sister looks like a sweet soul and I hope she's found safe soon.
Is there any info you can give us about her disappearance that would help us to help you? All the articles I've found haven't given much info. Was she supposed to be meeting anybody that day? Does she have a cellphone that can be pinged?

Welcome Emily, so sorry it's under these circumstances. I'll echo Rachel1 and say you should get verified.
You're sister looks like a sweet soul and I hope she's found safe soon.
Is there any info you can give us about her disappearance that would help us to help you? All the articles I've found haven't given much info. Was she supposed to be meeting anybody that day? Does she have a cellphone that can be pinged?

Hi, I'm Emily's close friend and a friend of the Hallock family. Veronica's cell phone has been off since she disappeared, which is alarming because she doesn't know her way around NYC well enough at all to have it off. She also only left with her backpack - didn't bring her computer. The family is working with police to get access to her Tumblr and her iCloud. Emily already managed to break into her Facebook but it wasn't helpful. If she was supposed to be meeting with anyone, it's no one any of us know - even Veronica's closest friend Stef has no idea where she could be or who she would go meet. I called the medical examiner on Thursday, who had no one matching her description, and plan to do it again today (Friday).

Hi, I'm Emily's close friend and a friend of the Hallock family. Veronica's cell phone has been off since she disappeared, which is alarming because she doesn't know her way around NYC well enough at all to have it off. She also only left with her backpack - didn't bring her computer. The family is working with police to get access to her Tumblr and her iCloud. Emily already managed to break into her Facebook but it wasn't helpful. If she was supposed to be meeting with anyone, it's no one any of us know - even Veronica's closest friend Stef has no idea where she could be or who she would go meet. I called the medical examiner on Thursday, who had no one matching her description, and plan to do it again today (Friday).

My heart goes out to all of you! I sincerely hope she is found safe and very soon! Do you know if nypd has been able to find her on any surveillance video?

I pray your sister and friend is found safe very soon.

I live in Westchester and wonder why she got off in Ossining. Looked at the train schedule.
It looks like she waited for the next train there.

I pray your sister and friend is found safe very soon.

I live in Westchester and wonder why she got off in Ossining. Looked at the train schedule.
It looks like she waited for the next train there.

Were the cameras checked in Ossining? It's strange she got off there. Maybe she was meeting someone there, or got off the train because of someone creepy. The schedule shows the second train arrives at Grand Central 4:28

Oh gosh, I hope Veronica just got a little lost and shows up today. Please demand all train station cameras get checked. As far as I know, there are cctv cameras everywhere up there, so LE should be able to spot her.

The louder of a ruckus you make involving the media, the more likely LE will work to do these things. Scream loud and get attention as soon as possible. Make a Facebook page and share her picture far and wide. Hurry.

Oh gosh, I hope Veronica just got a little lost and shows up today. Please demand all train station cameras get checked. As far as I know, there are cctv cameras everywhere up there, so LE should be able to spot her.

The louder of a ruckus you make involving the media, the more likely LE will work to do these things. Scream loud and get attention as soon as possible. Make a Facebook page and share her picture far and wide. Hurry.

I'm thinking they have checked cameras, otherwise how would it be known she got off in Ossining. Also they do have her on camera in Grand Central also.

another news link:

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/2017/02/15/veronica-hallock-missing/97971664/

I will keep my eyes open i travel that corridor daily.
Feb 14th valentines day. can you guys get access to her phone records?

I am so happy to report that Veronica has been found at LaGuardia Airport and she is safe. Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word. We wouldn't have found her without the help and kindness of strangers.

I am so happy to report that Veronica has been found at LaGuardia Airport and she is safe. Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word. We wouldn't have found her without the help and kindness of strangers.

Thanks so much for letting us know. That's great news!!
I saw your efforts on twitter, and I applaud you. :loveyou: :tyou:

She's fortunate to have a friend like you.

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear this. I've been following this thread and praying she would be found. I can't imagine how relieved you must be! I hope Veronica is doing well.

She has been found. She was at LaGuardia. She is safe with her family. Thank you all so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back