CA CA - Meliny Kaps, 27, Siskiyou County, 16 Nov 2005

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Woman, 27, missing for two weeks

WEED, Calif. — Siskiyou County sheriff’s deputies are looking for a 27-year-old woman missing for two weeks.

Meliny Sue Kaps was last seen on Nov. 16 getting into a blue 1997 Chevrolet 4-door with her former boyfriend. Brian M. Bezerra, 20, had been staying in the Weed area and borrowed the car from a local woman. He returned it to the woman on Nov. 22, and Siskiyou County sheriff’s deputies have not been able to find him. Kaps lived with her mother, Suzanne Fling, who reported her daughter missing last week. Kaps is a white woman, standing 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing about 150 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Bezerra is a white man standing 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing approximately 230 pounds. He also has brown hair and blue eyes.

http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2005/1130/local/stories/09local.htm

I looked for a Facebook page for Meliny, didn't see anything. I wonder if she was ever found?

I looked for a Facebook page for Meliny, didn't see anything. I wonder if she was ever found?

I looked at her mother’s FB page and found Meliny’s FB, under her married name with kids, so she’s alive and well, thankfully. I found other information to confirm it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back