IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
:bump: Please continue here

attachment.php

This image was shared on Facebook by the Newton County Sheriff's Dept. Low quality and hard to read. I transcribed it in the last thread, and thought I'd paste that here to make it easier to find.

Situation: The Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff's Department are requesting law enforcement assistance in identifying the individual in the below photographs.

Two bodies found in the woods east of Delphi in Carroll County have been positively identified as Abigail J. Williams, 13 of Delphi and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14 of Delphi. They were reported missing on Monday, February 13, 2017. The bodies were discovered about 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017 in the woods near the Deer Creek by volunteers helping in the search for the missing girls. The families have been notified.

The victims were last seen alive around 1:00 pm Monday, February 13, 2017 when they were dropped off close to the Monon (not sure about this word) High Bridge near Delphi, Indiana. The images below are from a video taken in the area.

Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

I can only read some of the very bottom text. "This information should be considered LAW ENFORCEMENT (cant read). Further distribution of this document ......" Not sure after that really.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 2.01.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 2.01.44 PM.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 8,316
So, anyway, "no threat to the public" and "draw your own conclusions abut the situation...". Alrighty then.

I reaaaalllly wonder if this is L and L's guy....

Find this killer(s)!!

Whatever happened those poor girls must have been terrified!

^^^ This sounds to me as if they strongly suspect this is their guy.

ETA: I mean the release above.

So, anyway, "no threat to the public" and "draw your own conclusions abut the situation...". Alrighty then.

I reaaaalllly wonder if this is L and L's guy....

Find this killer(s)!!

Whatever happened those poor girls must have been terrified!

Did they ever have any suspects in the other girls case? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This image was shared on Facebook by the Newton County Sheriff's Dept. Low quality and hard to read. I transcribed it in the last thread, and thought I'd paste that here to make it easier to find.

Situation: The Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff's Department are requesting law enforcement assistance in identifying the individual in the below photographs.

Two bodies found in the woods east of Delphi in Carroll County have been positively identified as Abigail J. Williams, 13 of Delphi and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14 of Delphi. They were reported missing on Monday, February 13, 2017. The bodies were discovered about 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017 in the woods near the Deer Creek by volunteers helping in the search for the missing girls. The families have been notified.

The victims were last seen alive around 1:00 pm Monday, February 13, 2017 when they were dropped off close to the Manon (not sure about this word) High Bridge near Delphi, Indiana. The images below are from a video taken in the area.

Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

I can only read some of the very bottom text. "This information should be considered LAW ENFORCEMENT (cant read). Further distribution of this document ......" Not sure after that really.

Again, just to clarify from the previous thread: Monon High Bridge
https://www.indianalandmarks.org/endangered-property/monon-high-bridge/

http://ijr.com/2017/02/803088-india...ocal-landmark-police-are-looking-for-one-man/
The abandoned railroad bridge, called Monon High Bridge, is an iconic photo-op in Deer Creek. Like many others, the girls paused to take some fun pictures for their social media accounts.
Delphi mother, Molly Johnson, told WLFI-TV that the bridge is a gathering spot for many members of their community:

“Kids go swimming there. They go fishing. They jump in it. They take senior pictures there. They go and hangout. It’s a very friendly, safe place that anybody and everybody has been to.”
Indiana State Police don't have any suspects in the case, but Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said at a Wednesday press conference:
“There is somebody out there that did do this crime and we’re going to track them down."
But police may have a lead.
Indiana State Police recently released two photos of a man described as Caucasian, wearing light blue jeans, a blue jacket, and a brown hat.
Police said he's wanted for questioning, and they said he was spotted on the Delphi Historic Trails “around the time Abigail Williams and Liberty German were walking.”
suspect.jpg

Can someone pls bring fwd the clothes they were wearing, tia.

Also, last thread I mentioned the flat blue thing on the left quadricep, I get it now that it zoomed or something...

What are the closest big cities and their distances, just wondering, tia.

Maybe he spotted them while they were high on the bridge and he was down low, then intercepted them...

I know a lot of people think the picture isn't the best, but It's pretty good for what it is. I have a feeling someone will turn this guy in if they haven't already. It's just a matter of time. (If this is the killer that is, it very well could be someone else.)

Sorry for back to back posts, I wonder if there could be an abandoned fishing pole down there somewhere....

Or maybe he was out there shooting....

Can someone pls bring fwd the clothes they were wearing, tia.

Also, last thread I mentioned the flat blue thing on the left quadricep, I get it now that it zoomed or something...

Libby - She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom, gray sweat pants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes.

Abby - She was last seen wearing a gray zip-up sweatshirt with a burgundy T-shirt underneath and blue jeans. http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/search-underway-for-two-13-year-old-caroll-county-girls-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

What are the closest big cities and their distances, just wondering, tia.

Lafayette is about 30 miles
Indianapolis is about 70-80 miles
Fort Wayne is about 100 miles
Those would be what I consider the closest big cities.

Did they ever have any suspects in the other girls case? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they did speak to a man in a white van that was in the area at the time. He was ruled out right away.

"Authorities have not revealed where they found the picture, but it’s been reported they checked the girls phones upon discovering their bodies."

http://elitedaily.com/news/photo-of-man-found-liberty-german-murder/1793848/

I know there's back & forth of the origins of the POI's photo, but wouldn't it be something if the girls' smart thinking caught their killer?

It would be awesome if the killer was caught because he was in the background (on purpose or by accident) on one of their phones.

Wherever the photo came from, I hope it prompts someone to come forward to ID that guy.

jmo

"Authorities have not revealed where they found the picture, but it’s been reported they checked the girls phones upon discovering their bodies."

http://elitedaily.com/news/photo-of-man-found-liberty-german-murder/1793848/

I know there's back & forth of the origins of the POI's photo, but wouldn't it be something if the girls' smart thinking caught their killer?
The release from LE says the photos were taken from a video camera in the area.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member