IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

This image was shared on Facebook by the Newton County Sheriff's Dept. Low quality and hard to read. I transcribed it in the last thread, and thought I'd paste that here to make it easier to find.

Situation: The Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff's Department are requesting law enforcement assistance in identifying the individual in the below photographs.

Two bodies found in the woods east of Delphi in Carroll County have been positively identified as Abigail J. Williams, 13 of Delphi and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14 of Delphi. They were reported missing on Monday, February 13, 2017. The bodies were discovered about 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017 in the woods near the Deer Creek by volunteers helping in the search for the missing girls. The families have been notified.

The victims were last seen alive around 1:00 pm Monday, February 13, 2017 when they were dropped off close to the Monon (not sure about this word) High Bridge near Delphi, Indiana. The images below are from a video taken in the area.

Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

I can only read some of the very bottom text. "This information should be considered LAW ENFORCEMENT (cant read). Further distribution of this document ......" Not sure after that really.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 2.01.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 2.01.44 PM.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 325
The weather was beautiful in IN, today. Supposed to be nice this weekend. I had a hunch they might go back to the scene, perhaps to find more evidence.

Praying for a break...

So...I was thinking that if the girls were going to meet up with someone, they would've been chatting/giggling about it in the car and the older sister dropping them off would probably have been aware of it. Hopefully, LE knows a lot more than they're sharing with us. And I really hope there is some DNA or evidence good enough to nail whoever did this.

How long had they been planning this hike, anyone know? Was it spontaneous, or otherwise?

I've mentioned in other threads I no longer go hiking alone due to weirdos up in the mountains and woods.

The time the phone went dead has not been disclosed anywhere.

On the north side.

Actually it was just the grandfather saying "it's dead now" or something like that. So no it wasn't said exactly what time, but it was while they were still missing. That's what I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...I was thinking that if the girls were going to meet up with someone, they would've been chatting/giggling about it in the car and the older sister dropping them off would probably have been aware of it. Hopefully, LE knows a lot more than they're sharing with us. And I really hope there is some DNA or evidence good enough to nail whoever did this.

Good point about the sister. She might have given LE their first lead.

Has it been reported if any of the girls had a fit bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmo
I don't think they were meeting up with anyone.
The bad man found them.

What about homeless camps or vagrants in the area.

Praying that thread 3 sees an arrest.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

And then that they let me have the suspect for a while. There's a pit in the ground I'd like to show him.

Anything more on that police-are-rushing-back-to-the-crime-scene business from earlier?

Jmo
I don't think they were meeting up with anyone.
The bad man found them.

What about homeless camps or vagrants in the area.

I handful of RSO's in the area were listed as homeless. During the 2nd presser someone asked if all the RSOs had been checked out. The answer was "all but a couple they have not been able to track down" or words to that effect.

Me too!
It seems police do have some what of an advantage in this case verse others so it's quite possible! They found the bodies early on and may have images of a person of interest. Even if the man in those images had nothing to do with the murders, he still may be able to tell anything he may have saw that day. We also have a lady who was walking the trail around the same time, for all we know maybe she could give some insight as to who she saw on the trail that day. If one thing Is certain, it's that law enforcement knows more then we do right now.

Me too!
It seems police do have some what of an advantage in this case verse others so it's quite possible! They found the bodies early on and may have images of a person of interest. Even if the man in those images had nothing to do with the murders, he still may be able to tell anything he may have saw that day. We also have a lady who was walking the trail around the same time, for all we know maybe she could give some insight as to who she saw on the trail that day. If one thing Is certain, it's that law enforcement knows more then we do right now.

I'm betting DNA under nails etc....

Margarita said "MJK did."

Sorry, I don't know how to bring something over from closed thread. Who is MJK?

Me too!

I worry about that because I felt the same with Missy Bevers case. I thought for sure an arrest would be imminent but alas here we are almost a year later and nothing. I pray this case doesn't go that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo