Found Safe IL - Kayla Stratton, 24, & Paul, 11 mos, Streator, 17 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police investigating missing woman, child
1762310_630x354.jpg

A woman and her infant were taken against their will and remain missing after a traffic incident in Streator, according to the La Salle County Sheriff's Office.

An eastbound vehicle rammed her eastbound vehicle from behind multiple times Friday, forcing it off the road and causing it to strike a utility pole at the east end of First Street in Streator, according to the sheriff's office.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/woman-baby-missing-from-streator-possibly-abducted/1762313/

http://www.mywebtimes.com/news/loca...cle_3efa5c2d-8073-5897-b7bc-b2e21ff42da3.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Fb is saying its the ex and there is a name and picture to go along. Cant link on my phone.

If his car was abandoned close to the crash and abduction,he had to have carjacked or stolen another car for a get away.Unless he is hiding out nearby in some woods or a home.
Or an accomplice picked them up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Scary stuff. In looking at her facebook page, I feel for this young woman. She also has a beautiful little girl, hope she is safe and being well cared for.

The story of Kayla Stratton is now a waiting game for her mother, Mindy. Late Saturday afternoon,the LaSalle County Sheriff's department released a statement. It said the department was investigating an incident at the east end of Streator. Late Friday night, 2 eastbound cars were on East 1[SUP]st[/SUP] street with the trailing car ramming the one in front several times. The car being hit left the road and hit a utility pole. The offending suspect, a male, took a female and her infant out of the damaged car and forced her into his car. That car was found abandoned several blocks to the west. The male is at large. The woman and her child were listed as missing.

The Sheriff’s department is not confirming anything Mindy Stratton told us and is not releasing names. They are not confirming that their investigation is connected to Kayla Stratton. It is Mindy Stratton who claims this is her daughter. She talked with “Classic Hits 103-9 WLPO news late Sunday morning maintaining that it is her daughter Kayla that was in the rammed car and was forcibly removed with her infant son. Stratton said she believes her daughter is being held against her will.

Mindy Stratton stated to us she received 2 calls about 1:47am Sunday that she says was her daughter. A few words were exchanged before being disconnected. Kayla called back, sounded calm and said I’ll be home Mom. Mindy said she was supposed to return in 2 hours, but as of 1pm, Mindy Stratton is forced to wait.
http://www.lcbcradio.com/wlpo/sheri...cle_a389df72-f5e8-11e6-9aa3-773044d7e8a6.html

Reading about this kind of domestic abuse scares the crap out of me. Hopefully Kayla and her baby will get away from that douche bag safely, and he'll go to prison. She's a Mom, her kids depend on the good choices she will make in the future.

This is scary. Praying they are ok and come home soon! Hopefully someone in the area recognizes her and reports it.

Not sure what to make of this. Thankfully the baby is safe...but he needs his mom. I can't open the articles on my phone very well, does it say if the baby appeared well taken care of?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

STREATOR, Ill. (WLS) --An 11-month-old boy who was reported missing from Streator was found safe late Sunday, however the boy's mother was still missing, the baby's grandmother said.

Found safe. That's all it says.

It also mentioned she dyed her hair black that day. Maybe she was trying to escape from lunatic XBF. Ugh.

Letting the baby go unharmed is a good sign. Maybe the perp has some of his wits about him and will do the right thing. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back