Found Safe IN - Breanne Voiles, 14, Kokomo, 4 Feb 2017

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

http://fox59.com/2017/02/11/kokomo-police-asking-for-help-to-find-14-year-old-runaway/

Attachments

• 16602919_1640185946287577_7717127293711246283_n.jpg
    16602919_1640185946287577_7717127293711246283_n.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 541
http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/l...cle_0a9eb598-f7ab-11e6-8ab7-230360763a93.html

KOKOMO – The legal guardian of Breanne Nicole Voiles, a 14-year-old Kokomo runaway who disappeared on Feb. 4, is pleading for the middle school girl to return home.

Jennifer Voiles, the girl’s aunt and legal guardian, said that despite various leads investigated by family and law enforcement she is unsure where Breanne Voiles is located, and whether or not she is moving from one location to another.

<snip>

According to Jennifer Voiles, five houses were searched last week in an effort to locate the missing girl.

Anyone with additional information is asked to call the Kokomo Police Department at 765-457-1105 or the KPD hotline 765-456-7017.

if she did runaway, I wish she would as least let someone know she's ok.

Very frightening that her location is only 30-45 minutes from Delphi . I truly hope these cases are not connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very frightening that her location is only 30-45 minutes from Delphi . I truly hope these cases are not connected.

Yeh, stopped by to point out the geography.

Breanne, call your aunt or the police. Adults really are on your side!

Has she used any of her SM since she's gone missing?

Has she used any of her SM since she's gone missing?

I wondered this too. Has anyone found her on any SM platforms? I am horrible at finding people.

I see sex trafficking get brought up with many cases that I don't necessarily agree with but Breanne appears to fit the profile of many trafficking victims.

I hope she is located safe soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Why is she labelled a runaway? How many times has she run away from home before?

Does she use Instagram? Some teens use it more than FB these days.

I hope she is found safe. Many people are worried about her.

Her fb page is now pretty much on lock down. Before it was I read where her brother posted on her page referring to some 27 year old guy and breanne being involved. Her mom also had a video on her page pleading for her to come home. I can't link it now since it's on lockdown ... but it is on her personal page.

Her fb page is now pretty much on lock down. Before it was I read where her brother posted on her page referring to some 27 year old guy and breanne being involved. Her mom also had a video on her page pleading for her to come home. I can't link it now since it's on lockdown ... but it is on her personal page.

That makes me wonder even more about trafficking. I hope that they are considering that angle. Too often the teens are blamed and labeled promiscuous runways and thereby blamed.

I see sex trafficking get brought up with many cases that I don't necessarily agree with but Breanne appears to fit the profile of many trafficking victims.

I hope she is located safe soon.

I'd agree with...it's usually the last thing I suspect but in to case I think an older guy groomed her to leave

I wish I could link it. It was the day WS posted her disappearance . I viewed her personal page not thinking they would shut it down. It does make me wonder though why they or she did lock it down.

I wish I could link it. It was the day WS posted her disappearance . I viewed her personal page not thinking they would shut it down. It does make me wonder though why they or she did lock it down.

Unless they know her PW isn't she the only one that can lock it?

I wondered if she was being catfished. And I wonder if this happened online to the Delphi girls as well...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back