Found Deceased TX - Glenser 'Glenn' Soliman, 44, Houston, 16 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
FAMILY SEARCHING FOR MISSING NURSE SUPERVISOR
1762966_1280x720.jpg

Every flyer they hand out could be the one that helps them find their loved one.

The family of Glenser or Glenn Soliman says he is a 44-year-old Filipino man who has worked as a nursing supervisor at St. Luke's for more than a decade.

http://abc13.com/news/family-searching-for-missing-nurse-supervisor/1762915/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Has health problems, needs meds.. Called in before his shift early on Feb 16th. Is that normal for nursing supervisors?

https://www.facebook.com/TexasLostnmissing/posts/612560905599778

As usual, one article says church Wed nite, another Thursday, so it's unclear if he was missing right after church Thursday or last heard from by sister Wed on way to church and missed work the next nite.

Then again, could be my interpretation... Mhoo

I unfortunately don't possess the neatness gene, but I understand the opposite end of the spectrum. If I went missing my family and friends would know something was up if they saw my bed neatly made. They'd assume someone else made it, or I had company in.
:shame:

Wonder if he was disturbed by someone while sleeping before his shift, interupting his normal routine? A phone call or someone at his door needing urgent attention? All the nurses I know are always consulted on health matters by family and friends.

But if he went missing on way to work after church, that cancels that theory out...

I didn't know his vehicle was recovered! When? Where?

How sad - and how scary! I'm so grateful to have done my training in the Houston medical center but am also very relieved that I don't live there any more. There seems to be so much crime. RIP Glenn.

So very sad to lose such a man who dedicated his life to nursing. May his family and friends find some comfort in the midst of this terrible tragedy. May the perpetrator(s) be brought to swift justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back