IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of today's press conference: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of today's press conference: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

please continue here

Mods, is there a way we can make a pinned post about clarifying the bridge photo (what le has said is not true or hasn't confirmed) and where the audio came from? I feel like there is starting to be a ton of false info being posted and it's eating up a lot of posts by correcting constantly. Not sure if this is doable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone clicks the link at the Indiana State Police website to listen to the "down the hill" audio, is there a way police can track IP address? I would imagine the perpetrator would listen out of curiosity to rationalize the odds of him getting caught. I could see a scenario where he cracks under the pressure and kills himself.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Mods, is there a way we can make a pinned post about clarifying the bridge photo (what le has said is not true or hasn't confirmed) and where the audio came from? I feel like there is starting to be a ton of false info being posted and it's eating up a lot of posts by correcting constantly. Not sure if this is doable.

Yes please!!!!!!!

If someone clicks the link at the Indiana State Police website to listen to the "down the hill" audio, is there a way police can track IP address? I would imagine the perpetrator would listen out of curiosity to rationalize the odds of him getting caught. I could see a scenario where he cracks under the pressure and kills himself.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

They could track an IP, but I'd imagine there are hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of people visiting that link. It would take too much time to go through every IP and then go from there

I had just posted a lengthy and pretty informative post before we transitioned to a new thread. Do I repost it here? Thanks mods!

I did watch the presser.

I distinctly heard the police say that Libby captured the IMAGE of the suspect on her phone.

LATER in the presser the police said they had some audio to play. They never clarified where that audio came from.

I did watch the presser.

I distinctly heard the police say that Libby captured the IMAGE of the suspect on her phone.

LATER in the presser the police said they had some audio to play. They never clarified where that audio came from.

They did clarify the audio also came from Liberty's phone. I just rewatched the press conference.

I thought I would post this statement from last night once more since Sgt. Slocum repeated this same information on Primetime Justice only a few minutes ago:

Jean Casarez
: Do you believe that these young girls at all could have been innocently communicating with someone who may have even not led to his real identity, to meet that person at this trail for a couple of hours?

Sgt. Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police: Well, anything`s possible, but the evidence we have thus far has not revealed that to be true. Unfortunately, these young ladies were just doing what teenage girls do. They were -- they were enjoying a beautiful day on a beautiful trail in a beautiful part of Indiana, and these crimes occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/21/ptab.01.html

I did watch the presser.

Replay the press conference and listen to the part where the State Police officer speaking calls Liberty a hero - that would be around the time that it was stated that the audio was from Liberty's phone.

I wish every radio station in the country would play that audio loop every hour on the hour until this murderer is caught.

I'm finding the boots they took to be interesting, because, there are databases of shoe patterns. Makes me think it's very close to the print found and they are wanting to look more closely.

I did watch the presser.

Yes, they did...Libby's phone

Best post out of all 60k today! Great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado