Suspect: RYAN ALEXANDER DUKE, in custody

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Use this thread to sleuth away on the suspect charged in Tara's disappearnace, Ryan Alexader Duke.

I've moved over some posts already.

Remember that family and friends of the suspect are considered victims, and OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

Don't post any identifying information that could harm an innocent bystander, such as old addresses for Duke. The current residents don't deserve to be harassed. Keep in mind common sense, courtesy, and respect are the three most basic rules.. .

:tyou:.

Bessie

No, it's Duke. Graduated from her HS she worked at???? Is that what they said?

she was abducted from her home. Ryan Duke went to the high school she taught at when he was a student. He was no longer a student there and was 21 years old when the crime occurred.

I think so, but he had graduated 3 years prior to the murder. When did Tara start teaching there? Ok so I answered my own question. In 1998 she started working as the history teach at Irin High School.

Yes, they said he was a student at the high school where she worked and he had graduated 3 years before she went missing.

He wasn't on their radar at all.. Did you guys every come across him?

That seems to be the case a lot of times in these cold cases. I think someone finally probably wasnt around this guy anymore but he had told them what he had done. Many times that will be the case too. Like a girlfriend or wife or good friend and then they separate from the suspect and finally tell what they have known a long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back