823 users online (169 members and 654 guests)  

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Anyone know "what" happened with this Grand Jury hearing??

Tuesday, October 24th:
    *Grand Jury Hearing re media gag order - GA - Tara Faye Grinstead (29) (Oct. 22, 2005) - Ryan Alexander Duke (33/21 @ time of crime) accused & indicted April 2017 by Irwin Cnty GJ of murder /pled not guilty/expecting new charges to come. Accomplice Bo Dukes in Sept. GJ: Wilcox County indictment says Bo Dukes lied to a Georgia Bureau of Investigation investigator who questioned him last year-charged four new counts -- two counts of making false statements, one count of hindering apprehension of a criminal and one count of concealing the death of another & tampering with evidence/In June, a Ben Hill County grand jury indicted Dukes on similar charges. 10/13 hearing update for Ryan Duke: will go to grand jury re media gag order on Oct. 24th
    The supreme court is expected to hear 20 minutes of arguments from each side, but it is not expected to rule on the case Tuesday.
    The Georgia Supreme Court has until March 16, 2018 to rule on whether to keep or remove gag order

TIA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Has Tara Grinstead been moved to the murder section or something? I haven't seen any discussion since October in the most recent threads.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSuzy View Post
    Has Tara Grinstead been moved to the murder section or something? I haven't seen any discussion since October in the most recent threads.
    There is this thread:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...rrests*/page17

but no discussion since October either....
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7