IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

Not sure how to reply to post from previous thread on the new thread. Someone said it's weird for Libby I think to not be friends with her mom on fb. My younger brother is not friends with my mom on fb. Moms can be very embarrassing on fb and I feel teens are particularly sensitive to this. ETA: embarrassing = commenting on things profusely and comments fawning over them or critical of what they've posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not sure how to reply to post from previous thread on the new thread. Someone said it's weird for Libby I think to not be friends with her mom on fb. My younger brother is not friends with my mom on fb. Moms can be very embarrassing on fb and I feel teens are particularly sensitive to this. ETA: embarrassing = commenting on things profusely and comments fawning over them or critical of what they've posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Agree completely, you should have seen the reactions of my oldest two daughters had when their grandmother got a Facebook account and sent them friend requests:)

I am beyond a helicopter parent when it comes to my kids. They don't have access to social media that I don't have their passwords too. I understand not all parents and kids are alike. I don't find it odd that all families aren't the same. I hope we end up with an arrest in this thread. What I do wonder is, did we hear if there was a credible sighting of the girls prior to being dropped off at the bridge? I wonder what and who saw the girls beforehand? I know it was stated a family member that dropped them off and was to pick them up. But what were the girls doing prior to going to the bridge? Were they just hanging out? Were they eating lunch at the local diner and then headed out? Did they get ready at one of the girls houses after having spent the night there?

Thanks mods for the new thread for Abby and Libby.

Is it OK to bring fwd all their known SM? Or is this against TOS because they are minors? Tia.

I am beyond a helicopter parent when it comes to my kids. They don't have access to social media that I don't have their passwords too. I understand not all parents and kids are alike. I don't find it odd that all families aren't the same. I hope we end up with an arrest in this thread. What I do wonder is, did we hear if there was a credible sighting of the girls prior to being dropped off at the bridge? I wonder what and who saw the girls beforehand? I know it was stated a family member that dropped them off and was to pick them up. But what were the girls doing prior to going to the bridge? Were they just hanging out? Were they eating lunch at the local diner and then headed out? Did they get ready at one of the girls houses after having spent the night there?
Did the person or persons dropping then off tell anyone else they were dropping the girls there.

I wonder if he kept a souvenir, piece of jewelry maybe...do we know what jewelry they were wearing if any? I guess LE would announce it if they were looking for something, or maybe not...

My teens and their friends are my fb friends. Nothing strange about it. I unfollow them so it does not blow up on my feed. Also, Jmo, when LE stated for ppl to watch their children, I took it as to be aware of what chatting apps our kids are doing. There are endless possibilities in how the girls met the sp by random or planned.

Thanks mods for the new thread for Abby and Libby.

Is it OK to bring fwd all their known SM? Or is this against TOS because they are minors? Tia.

Links to social media of the victims is fine.

I wish I could find the original full framed (zoomed out) photo that I first saw of BG. It would clear up a lot of confusion!

Many people have said they see someone next to BG, that has been cropped out. In the original, un-cropped, photo there were branches and trees next to him, that was it. No person.

16903414_1104685079643179_8027972011069835195_o.jpg

Credit to Gray Hughes-

Suspect Image Location-Part 1
[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]

Credit to Gray Hughes-

Flow of Crime-Part 2
[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Agree completely, you should have seen the reactions of my oldest two daughters had when their grandmother got a Facebook account and sent them friend requests:)

I'm the other way.. I get annoyed with my kids (adults now) when they post pictures of our farm with hubby and I doing chores ect... Its always the day when it has been windy and you look like a crazy old lady! Jeepers ...

from bridgehunter.com

This is a very cool bridge, creepy to walk across even now.(2008)

but it’s not an easy bridge to photograph, especially with the amount of overgrowth and steepness of the banks near the abutments.

Marking spot for notifications.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members