IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

BG stands for "bridge guy" a term used by WS since the early threads. New members, welcome; please read the rules before posting.

Everyone is transitioning to this thread so I will repost:

Get me a list of questions together and I will make the trip to Delphi to get them answered. ie: width of bridge, etc. On the condition that I can access it if LE is still blocking it off and the weather holds.

Everyone is transitioning to this thread so I will repost:

Get me a list of questions together and I will make the trip to Delphi to get them answered. ie: width of bridge, etc. On the condition that I can access it if LE is still blocking it off and the weather holds.

I'm curious about what gas stations, convenience stores, etc. are within the vicinity.

So are you saying they never went to school? Never made one friend? Nobody in town in the entire town would know them?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sadly, there are many that age out of the foster care system and drift off wherever. I wouldn't say that no one would recognize them necessarily but there may be few people that miss them or notice them in a way that they would think of them in a case like this.

I have no idea what the suspect's background is. But, if we assume that no one has yet identified him, it could be that he is someone who did age out of foster care with few to no relationships and little skills to build healthy relationships. Or, it could be that the person who recognizes him has convinced themselves that they have the wrong person and/or their spouse/friend/family/fill in the blank would never do this so it must be someone that just looks a lot like him.

I don't see either of those theories as straying from the facts we know in the case.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I know I brought this up in the past but...

Is there any parking on the North side of the bridge other than the cemetery?

Is the Bridge visible from the cemetery?

What about the South side of the bridge..is the only parking along the road?

Is that where hikers park?

Sadly, there are many that age out of the foster care system and drift off wherever. I wouldn't say that no one would recognize them necessarily but there may be few people that miss them or notice them in a way that they would think of them in a case like this.

I have no idea what the suspect's background is. But, if we assume that no one has yet identified him, it could be that he is someone who did age out of foster care with few to no relationships and little skills to build healthy relationships. Or, it could be that the person who recognizes him has convinced themselves that they have the wrong person and/or their spouse/friend/family/fill in the blank would never do this so it must be someone that just looks a lot like him.

I don't see either of those theories as straying from the facts we know in the case.

Or the people who know him are second guessing themselves. Can you imagine the pressure of turning in someone you know? Before everyone jumps on me, I would 100% turn in a family or friend if I knew they were involved in something like this.

But for some people it's not that easy. Not to mention the right tip may have been given, but they have almost 10,000 tips to get through. It takes time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@IllinoisMissing. My apologies, I did not see where you had made the trip. I will go again, just to try to answer any questions I see here. Thank you for going.

I've wondered how he got out of there also. If he was in a car, not boat, kayak, horse etc.

A good question from the last thread that hasn't been answered.
Do we know how many people where in the area that day? I'd read 3 that LE had spoken to.

As far as parking goes, the road that the cemetery is on would be the only parking north of the bridge. The only road on the south side is indeed that private driveway.

I think the bridge could be visible from the cemetery considering the time of year. Very possible.

The trail "officially" starts in town and crosses a footbridge over the highway, I would assume hikers would park in town and walk the full trail.

Or the people who know him are second guessing themselves. Can you imagine the pressure of turning in someone you know? Before everyone jumps on me, I would 100% turn in a family or friend if I knew they were involved in something like this.

But for some people it's not that easy. Not to mention the right tip may have been given, but they have almost 10,000 tips to get through. It takes time.

If you knew somebody as a scrawny teenager, you might not recognize them as a middle-aged dude with a potbelly.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Agreed kittymittons. I would turn in my family too. But the biker angle concerns me as well. Bikers are a pretty close nit "family" and may not turn in their "brothers" :(

Does anyone know the distance between the pickup spot and where the bodies were found?

Yes, absolutely. I didn't mean to imply those were the only two possibilities- just to explain that either could be possible based on facts we know. Sticking to facts without any additional theorizing would be simply posting media articles in the media thread and no additional discussion. JMO.

I do hope that they have received a tip already that they are either working on or haven't got to yet that will lead to an arrest!

IMO abused women are afraid to turn in somebody they are in a relationship with. Is co-dependent what I mean? I'm not educated.

A good question from the last thread that hasn't been answered.
Do we know how many people where in the area that day? I'd read 3 that LE had spoken to.

Way back at the beginning a women came forward saying she had seen a couple and a man that day. My math says 4 people. I am not going back through 12 threads to find a link...:shame:...so take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie