ME ME - Russell Burnett, 46, Franklin, 21 Feb 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Russell Burnett was last seen at approximately 7:00 am after leaving a residence on the Eastbrook Rd in Franklin on February 21st.

Burnett may be suffering from an illness. Burnett is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, 150 pounds, Hazel eyes and bald.

Today is his 47th birthday.

download%20_OP_1_CP__1488233826421_8776712_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/missing-man-in-hancock-county/415674443

They say he was accompanied by his dog "Bev" (pic below)

16996344_1666073903417339_1018422918311283666_n_1488336960149_8798129_ver1.0.jpg

Still missing. — State police have joined county police and wardens to investigate the case of a missing 48-year-old from Franklin, last seen Feb. 21 about a half mile from his home.

Russell Burnett lived alone at his 323 Eastbrook Road residence, and was walking down the same road in the early morning hours before his disappearance, state police told Public Safety spokesperson Steve McCausland.

Burnett, who was reported missing by a relative, was believed to have been wearing a gray ball cap, a maroon sweatshirt, a green- or gray-colored Carhartt jacket, blue jeans and brown steel-toed work boots.

Shortly after his disappearance in February, the Hancock County Sheriff's Office learned Burnett had left his Franklin residence accompanied by Bev, his female mix-breed canine companion.

State Police's Major Crimes Unit and Evidence Response Team were at Burnett's home Monday looking for any evidence or information in connection with the case.

http://www.wcsh6.com/mb/news/local/...-hancock-man-missing-since-february/464318492

On February 21, 2017, 48-year-old Russell Burnett and his dog, Bev, spent the night at his neighbor’s house in Franklin, Maine. In the morning, Russell told his friend he was going to meet someone who was supposed to take him to the doctor, so he and his dog Bev headed home. But when a friend arrived at Russell’s house to pick him up, Russell and Bev were nowhere to be found. Two weeks later, Russell’s dog Bev showed up at a neighbor’s house. According to the friend, the dog appeared to have been washed, fed and well-kept. Russell has not been found, and police say they continue to seek information on his whereabouts.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

On February 21, 2017, 48-year-old Russell Burnett and his dog, Bev, spent the night at his neighbor’s house in Franklin, Maine. In the morning, Russell told his friend he was going to meet someone who was supposed to take him to the doctor, so he and his dog Bev headed home. But when a friend arrived at Russell’s house to pick him up, Russell and Bev were nowhere to be found. Two weeks later, Russell’s dog Bev showed up at a neighbor’s house. According to the friend, the dog appeared to have been washed, fed and well-kept. Russell has not been found, and police say they continue to seek information on his whereabouts. If you have any information on Russell’s disappearance, please call the Maine State Police at (207) 973-3700.
upload_2021-2-11_3-58-45.jpeg
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

I am a friend of Russell and he has been missing for 5 years. It kills me that no one wants to say much about what may have happened to him. I am not sure how to go about it besides Google earth but a
i am looking for Satellite images for 21 February 2017, address 323 Eastbrook Road, Franklin, Maine between the hours of 2400 and 11 am. I am hoping to see any vehicles in the area of his home. It is believed someone was waiting near him home and shot him and transported his body to a location and put him trough a wood chipper. Not sure if that is true but it is known that he was abducted.

Do you have any news articles?

Also please read about becoming a verified insder on WebSleuths.

DEC 5, 2022

Russell Burnett

russell_burnett.jpg

On February 21, 2017, 48-year-old Russell Burnett and his dog, Bev, spent the night at his neighbor’s house in Franklin, Maine. In the morning, Russell told his friend he was going to meet someone who was supposed to take him to the doctor, so he and his Bev headed home. But when that person arrived at Russell’s house to pick him up, Russell and Bev were nowhere to be found. Two weeks later, Bev showed up at a neighbor’s house. According to Russell’s neighbor, the dog appeared to have been washed, fed and well-kept. In November of 2022, the Maine State Police Department confirmed with Dateline that Russell Burnett is still missing and his case remains open and active. Russell is described as being 5’7”, and weighing 150 lbs., with hazel eyes. At the time of his disappearance, he had a shaved head, and a blond beard. If you have any information on Russell’s disappearance, please call the Maine State Police at (207) 973-3700.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back