Found Safe NY - Marie Villanti, 21, & Heriberto “Eddie” Perez-Medrano, 17, Bayport, 22 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
East Moriches group home: Concern over missing couple
image.jpeg

An East Moriches group home is concerned about the welfare and whereabouts of resident Marie Villanti, 21, who went missing last week along with her teenage fiancé, Heriberto "Eddie" Perez-Medrano, 17, of Bayport.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...p-home-concern-over-missing-couple-1.13189400

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

There is next to nothing as far as new info. Makes me think they were found, considering her medical issues that could become life threatening they would become more desperate to locate her.

Any updates on this case? I just saw a missing poster. The girl looks so damn familiar. The missing posters are horrible and barely legible.

There is next to nothing as far as new info. Makes me think they were found, considering her medical issues that could become life threatening they would become more desperate to locate her.

They haven't been found yet and family members tell me there has been no contact from these kids. Cell phone on Eddie is off. I don't think Marie has one. There is way too little info and im concerned for both. Marie especially.

The disabled are at high risk for danger in this world.

I keep praying and checking in with those i know, but nothing.

If there's an update, i'll be back. If you guys learn anything, please update.

They're off the grid way too long now.

"Villanti has cystic fibrosis and has not had her medication..."
from link posted. :(

Crap. How long do most who have CF live? My limited knowledge, which may be incorrect, recalls earlier than 32. I am hoping they did not have a suicide pact, although nothing can substantiate that speculation at this time.

Crap. How long do most who have CF live? My limited knowledge, which may be incorrect, recalls earlier than 32. I am hoping they did not have a suicide pact, although nothing can substantiate that speculation at this time.

BBM
Early to mid 20s.

Intellectual disabilities, cystic fibrosis, and living in a group home. What a heartbreaking life this young lady has lead. Part of me hopes they're found ASAP and part of me illogically hopes she's healthy and happy with her 'fiancee' somewhere.

My good friend is 44 and has cf. He also had transplants, but science is great now!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

My good friend is 44 and has cf. He also had transplants, but science is great now!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
My brief research suggests that many CF sufferers are living into their late 30s. However, this is with appropriate medical intervention.

my neighbor growing up has made it to 38. idk how severe his was but he was his parents only child and they were stressed and terrified his entire childhood.

BBM
Early to mid 20s.

CF has come a long ways in a short amount of time. With new treatments and antibiotics or transplants they can live up to 40 yrs old depending on other co-morbidity, The biggest threat is infections from another.

According to family members, these kids have been found and are in SCPD custody.

Waiting on confirmation. And what's next? Particularly for Marie?

UPDATE!!!! Per Marie's family AND Suffolk County PD, both are found and safe.
ALl I know is that Marie doesn't want to go back to the housing she was in, but no one, to my knowledge, wants to take on the care of her.
Let's keep Marie in our prayers~~ Thanks guys....

UPDATE!!!! Per Marie's family AND Suffolk County PD, both are found and safe.
ALl I know is that Marie doesn't want to go back to the housing she was in, but no one, to my knowledge, wants to take on the care of her.
Let's keep Marie in our prayers~~ Thanks guys....

Could you please link any PD informatin? I am not able to find it no matter if fb twitter or whatever

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back