GUILTY TN - Tiffany Ferguson, 23, stabbed to death in Nashville, 28 Feb 2017

How tragic! Sounds like a robbery gone wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw the perp walking in front of the fence, I immediately thought of the Jennifer Kesse case. JK is missing though so totally different case type.

Tiffany's killer doesn't seem to be in a hurry while leaving the scene. Is he checking a phone he stole? Is that what caused a flashing light? Did he ditch it nearby?

Why wouldn't he run away when he saw a person was at home I wonder. He looks pretty covered up. Why take her life? What a low life.

I hope LE can catch this guy today.

http://wkrn.com/2017/02/28/woman-found-stabbed-in-condo-near-downtown-nashville/

Here's more - The suspect appeared to leave the residence once with some items inhand.
When he returned, the stabbing occurred.

A potential weapon has been recovered. Good.

So a robber just graduated to murderer taking a good, productive life.

Odd the above listed story at beginning of thread stated roommate heard her scream and came out to find her injured. Sounded to me as victim stumbled upon him during a robbery and he reacted, killed her. There were items found outside that were taken ... which I assumed meant he was on the run after he killed her.

Looks as if he wasn't at all concerned about what he was doing - not panicked, not frantic. And then he turns on the phone's flashlight as if he's just a regular person walking down the street. He doesn't come across as a first time perp. He instead appears as if he's done something of this nature before. I'm interested to know if there's been any similar unsolved crimes.

I read earlier today that the video is before. The headline said time stamp was off by 1hr & 10 mins. I will try to find the MSM link. It flipped me out watching him turn the flashlight on phone & then I assumed headed to the condo....

Ok, I actually found it. I read it on a Facebook news page...WCN. Waynecountynow.net, but I can't get the website to pull up. 😁

ABC news, 6:00 p.m. central, gave a short description of the case and showed the suspect's picture/still of video and asked for people to help identify if possible. I'm in another state.

Ashleigh Banfield discussed this case on Primetime Justice on HLN tonight. The transcript should be available later.

LE must be pretty sure the video guy is the perp. My assumption was the video was from after the crime had been committed. Wrong (as usual!).

So the guy hung around the same area for a good amount of time before he entered the condo? Had he checked other doors (aside from car doors) I wonder.
The story becomes more complicated imo.

How in the heck are we supposed to identify a person who is completely covered up in a grainy video? Only a mother could do that, if even, imo. Wish it were that easy to help LE to solve crimes.

Between the girls murdered in Indiana and now this case, I'm so disheartened.

This is awful. The murder sounds like more of a drug addict perpetrator rather than a career burglar. Most careerists don't carry weapons (doing so increases prison time if caught).

Furthermore, one of their precautions is to open every door in the home and a window if on the second floor as soon as they come in. If surprised, they flee through the nearest door. They are not worried about alarms as they assume they triggered one coming in and they never stay in the home more than say ten minutes.

Who was the girl that went missing in Nashville a couple of months ago? I think she went outside for a cigarette or something? Anybody remember? Wonder if this could be related or was in same vicinity...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back