Judge Says Casey Anthony May Have Accidentally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What do you think about Judge Perry's theory?

[FONT=&quot]ORLANDO, Fla. — The judge who presided over Casey Anthony's murder trial says the Florida mother may have killed her 2-year-old daughter by accident.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anthony may have been trying to quiet the child, Caylee, with chloroform and accidentally used too much, former Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr. said Wednesday in an interview with the Orlando Sentinel.[/FONT]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tally-killed-daughter-judge-case-says-n728031

This topic may have been discussed elsewhere on the Anthony forum but for our new members, I wanted to start a fresh thread about Judge Perry's interview.

The Casey Anthony case on Websleuths has some of the best Internet Sleuthing in the world. You could take months reading all the fascinating information and theories Websleuths members posted before during and after the trial.

Tricia

Didn't Perry say that there was sufficient evidence for murder one? One would have to ignore the search for fool-proof suffocation, the duct tape and Casey's behavior post-murder. It boggles the mind that this Judge would believe that this was an accident. It's just not reasonable. If Judge Stan Strickland had presided over this trial then we would have had a different result.

The only part of the evidence that I have long ignored concerns the chloroform. Strange that Judge Perry would ignore or dismiss the strongest pieces of evidence (duct tape, searches etc.) that clearly point to murder one and focus on chloroform to support his accidental death theory.

An accident!?!? Of course, because we all use a little chloroform to quiet the kids at night. Like when we want to go out partying and intend to leave the kid home by herself all night. Actually, this makes me wonder about the judge who seems to think this a logical explanation. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a wellness check on his kids??!?!?!?

This infuriates me.

I can envision Casey Anthony reading this article and laughing out loud.

Disgusting!

If someone 'accidentally' put too much rat poison in their spouses cereal, and kills them, is it REALLY an accident?

Perry, please.

If one is a self centered a-hole, and wants their kid to be quiet so they can sleep, I would think a nyquil or a dose of benadryl, something like that, would be a much better choice than freaking chloroform.

I've always thought she didn't intend to kill Caylee, but just to put her out so she could party. Either drug overdose or drugged her and left her in a hot car. For me the tape was, she waited too long to move her, and when she tried to, liquid came from her mouth and she needed to stop that. It's also why the car smelled so bad.
JMO

Either way, she died because of her mothers actions AND her mother failed to report it AND hid the body. She should be in prison.

lol.... I swear, the only thing that is saving Mr. Perry from Kadoober taking a trip downsouth to unleash the sassmouth is the word 'may'.

Zanny 'may' have been real, too. George 'may' have done it, too. It 'may' have been aliens who were jealous of CA's hot dance moves.

It amazes me how angry this case still makes me, after all this time. I have to be sarcastic in order to squash my rage.

that's what I thought the whole time , I really thought she did it too get her to go to sleep so she could lock her in the apt and go out and party, That's actually happened here in Dallas but it was benedryl I believe.

and yes she should Fry for that !!!!

I wonder if dementia is setting in for the judge or something. I'm not being snarky. I've had family members suffer from dementia. This is just a totally bizarre thing for the judge to even consider, much less say out loud.

I wasn't a member here during Casey Anthony's time but I was posting on another forum. I was subsequently banned because I was unable to discuss this case in a civilized manner. Lol! So I'll be removing myself from this discussion because it's just very frustrating for me. But I do have to say though, WS seems to be the best board I've posted on. I enjoy it greatly and feel that the rules help keep things moving along in the right direction. I am happy to be a member here and don't want to say anything to jeopardize that so there's no more CA discussion for me. Lol!
I must add in that I'm very bitter and angry about the the verdict still and feel that a killer has walked free. I feel CA is a narcissist and deserved to spend life in prison for murdering her daughter.

I dunno. When the judge said the Casey he saw when the jurors were out of the courtroom vs. the Casey he saw when the jurors were in the courtroom was a dramatically different person, I just thought, "There it is." It's the reason why Casey Anthony is still in hiding; she may be manipulative and bossy, but she's not stupid enough to come out from behind the skirts of the woman lawyer who is STILL (I think) hiding her on her property because now the lawyer is obligated to keep Casey 'safe.' Isn't it a shame nobody kept her little one safe? Jesus wept.

I wasn't a member here during Casey Anthony's time but I was posting on another forum. I was subsequently banned because I was unable to discuss this case in a civilized manner. Lol! So I'll be removing myself from this discussion because it's just very frustrating for me. But I do have to say though, WS seems to be the best board I've posted on. I enjoy it greatly and feel that the rules help keep things moving along in the right direction. I am happy to be a member here and don't want to say anything to jeopardize that so there's no more CA discussion for me. Lol!
I must add in that I'm very bitter and angry about the the verdict still and feel that a killer has walked free. I feel CA is a narcissist and deserved to spend life in prison for murdering her daughter.

Ha! I'm a Rachael that got in trouble fairly regularly on another site for my inability to keep myself in check regards to this .
I do my best to ignore her completely, but I fail sometimes :)

I've always thought she didn't intend to kill Caylee, but just to put her out so she could party. Either drug overdose or drugged her and left her in a hot car. For me the tape was, she waited too long to move her, and when she tried to, liquid came from her mouth and she needed to stop that. It's also why the car smelled so bad.
JMO

Either way, she died because of her mothers actions AND her mother failed to report it AND hid the body. She should be in prison.

You kind of sum it up for me. Caylee was a thing to Casey. She used her to control her parents. She would not intentionally kill her one important asset. I think she thought she could drug her, keep her in the trunk to spend time with her new bf. The use of the word accident may upset some but accident does not mean lack of culpability. Casey is a sociopath in my opinion. she lacks empathy and life is all about her. She was committing felony child abuse, and she showed depraved indifference when she chloroformed Caylee then locked her in the trunk. The prosecution put on a poor case, should never have went for the death penalty, and jurors should never be sequestered for months. I think it makes juries have group-think, more like hostages than 12 impartial individuals. She got away with murder. I understand what the judge means, but maybe he should not say accident.

You kind of sum it up for me. Caylee was a thing to Casey. She used her to control her parents. She would not intentionally kill her one important asset. I think she thought she could drug her, keep her in the trunk to spend time with her new bf. The use of the word accident may upset some but accident does not mean lack of culpability. Casey is a sociopath in my opinion. she lacks empathy and life is all about her. She was committing felony child abuse, and she showed depraved indifference when she chloroformed Caylee then locked her in the trunk. The prosecution put on a poor case, should never have went for the death penalty, and jurors should never be sequestered for months. I think it makes juries have group-think, more like hostages than 12 impartial individuals. She got away with murder. I understand what the judge means, but maybe he should not say accident.

I can't get it out of my mind how one of her BF's (the fellow from NY) said, and I paraphrase, that she (Casey) acted like a dude - she wanted to 'hit it and run' during her late-night booty calls to his apartment. In my mind's eye, I can see her needing to get away without the normal 'girly cuddle time' with her BF - because her DAUGHTER was in the trunk of her car, anesthetized. I believe I read that in the police interviews that were NOT admitted to the trial.

Ha! I'm a Rachael that got in trouble fairly regularly on another site for my inability to keep myself in check regards to this .
I do my best to ignore her completely, but I fail sometimes :)

Thanks. I feel better knowing I'm not alone! Lol!
I'm a professional woman but something about CA brings out the worst in me.
I remember watching the updates daily at that time and thinking to myself" so many people would've loved to be Caylee's mom, that can't have kids of their own" my heart has never been the same since that verdict.

The reason Casey is free today is because of Melvin Perry. It was his decisions and rulings that created a situation where the jury was completely in the dark about many of the things Casey did both before the murder and afterwards. The jury acquitted her simply because so much evidence was hidden from them. Perry was the person who ruled whether that evidence should be admitted or not. The public watching the trial knew twice as much as the jurors knew. That's the reason there was so much outrage at the final verdict, with people questioning the sanity of the jury. It wasn't the jury, it was the judge hiding critical evidence from the jury and not allowing it to be presented by the prosecutor. The public was privy to them arguing about that damning evidence in the courtroom, but the jury wasn't.

It's bothered me a whole lot to see this judge go out on the talk show circuit and be heralded as a celebrity of sorts, when it was because of him that she walked free. Anybody with even half a brain knows that you don't place duct tape over your kid's mouth and nose and expect nothing bad to come of it.

He needs to go away quietly................he's making himself sound both naive' and foolish.

I, too, have always thought she drugged Caylee and left her to sleep in the trunk while she went clubbing and canoodling. And the last time she did it, Caylee died.

So, yeah, FCA did not mean to KILL her baby, but her reckless endangerment of her baby girl resluted in Caylee's death.

She is still a murderer.

Also, all the effing lies and Bella Vida partying after she killed her baby make me want to shank her smug arse.

Hate hate hate.

Yeah - This piece of *&^$% was so upset about her baby Caylee's "accidental overdose" that she ran off to blockbuster, where security cameras show her hanging all over Tony as they meandered up and down the isles checking out movies.

An casey anthony.gifclick

Just a little something to get ya'll fired up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth