Found Safe OR - Kaitlyn Stofiel, 11, Warm Springs, Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Officials looking for missing, possibly endangered girl, 9, to make sure she's OK
d9914810-c4ee-4efb-8a85-4da3ba4f02d4-large16x9_MissingThomasandKaitlynStofiel.jpg

Authorities are asking the public for help in finding a 9-year-old girl, so they can make sure she’s OK.
The FBI and the Warm Springs Police Department said they believe Kaitlyn Stofiel is with her 44-year-old father Thomas Clarence Stofiel. But they said he may be distraught, is known to have weapons and reportedly has survival skills.
http://katu.com/news/local/official...ssibly-endangered-girl-9-to-make-sure-shes-ok

According to the same link in the two above posts, neither this man or his daughter have been seen for a week. She lived with him and was home-schooled. I assume authorities are searching in areas near where his truck was found.

Now the same link has changed Kaitlyn's age to 11 years old.

I just saw her case this morning on the news. I looked for the story on their site and they don't have it up yet, but they stated it's been four weeks since she has been seen.

Kaitlyn's FBI missing poster at link.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kaitlyn-stofiel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, this seems odd to me

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Why is the FBI involved? Weird.

I hate ominous statements...."he may have been upset about something"....I mean, was he upset about something major? Or did he get a bad haircut? Is what he is upset about enough to make them think he is living off the grid? Do they think he may harm her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Stofiel has a facebook page. It sounds like there was a custody battle in 2011. From what little is on that page, it does appear he is quite unstable. There was a conversation with someone he refers to as his "bro Donne" that points to this. Plans to disappear, end of the world type stuff.

Another FB link says "The FBI is looking for Tom Stofiel. He has his daughter Kaitlyn Stofiel with him. She is 11 and will be 12 in July. Kaitlyn is dear to my heart. Her dad took her as a child and took off from Minnesota October of 2016 after beating up his brother. There is a picture of Kaitlyn in the comments. If you see Tom or Kaitlyn, contact your local Police or Sheriff's Department and let them know you spotted them and the FBI is looking for him! He was driving a white Chevy or GMC truck." <modsnip>

He has another daughter, Emily Knappenberger, Kaitlyn's half sister who was interviewed and gives another perspective to his mindset. http://koin.com/2017/03/06/missing-11-year-old-has-half-sister-very-worried/

He's been seen in multiple states. Truck abandoned on Warm Springs Indian Reservation may be why the feds are now involved.

Tom Stofiel has a facebook page. It sounds like there was a custody battle in 2011. From what little is on that page, it does appear he is quite unstable. There was a conversation with someone he refers to as his "bro Donne" that points to this. Plans to disappear, end of the world type stuff.

Yes... Disturbing! March 5th 2011, he thinks god is going to kill all the sinners and he will be one of the survivors. He has ordered gas masks for himself and his daughter. He thinks God is talking to him.

He says a cave will protect you from being fried by god's wrath when he washes his hand across the sun and burns the evil away. And he says he can't wait. He also mentions another planet calle Elenin.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...9736760427684.24370.100001740811013&source=56

Oh my :(
This girl may be in danger with her unstable father.

I'm really concerned that he may have ended his daughters life and his own life to escape the perceived" evils and sinners" ( IMO only)
All of the doomsday stuff certainly has me worried.

That poor child if she is alive trying to talk sense into what I see as a very confused and disturbed dad.
But I do see that she could be the one that could vs if LE catches up with him first. Imho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Any word on where her mother is? It's a bit shocking to me when someone clearly unstable has custody of a child. I hope she is okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back