Found Deceased SC - Kelly Kenny, 23, Hanahan, 28 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Hanahan PD searching for missing woman
17098257_410045452705748_6500488056651635673_n.jpg

Police with the Hanahan Department are searching for a missing woman, last seen on Feb. 28, according to Lt. Fowler with the department.

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db_348384/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=qDPB350p

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Wish there was a bit more to go on...

Sad her parents say she may have gone to find drugs. Her FB, however, suggests a fun and quirky girl who works hard but loves every second of it...

This is right by me. I've shared on Facebook. This doesn't look good. Her phone last pinging near a body of water might mean her phone ended up in it. Rec Room is about a twenty minute drive from downtown. It also has a reputation of being pretty seedy. They haven't found her car since Tuesday... That's not good.

Probably not related, but worth mentioning... Brittanee Drexel's phone last pinged only about 40 minutes north of Shem Creek in McClellanville.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I mean that Shem Creek is about a twenty minute drive from downtown, where The Recovery Room is located.

The Post & Courier article suggests she may be suicidal. I hope that maybe she just left town or something....

i appreciate the honesty of her parents. the look out for her car with personalized plates should really help.

Gee, I am in the local.
Her license plate is unusual ....A 2015 white Subaru imprezza with NC plates "SQRRLS"
jmo

I saw that...when I was looking for Kelly stuff...coincidence?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
As I mentioned above, McClellanville is about a 40 or so minute drive from downtown. The Shem Creek area is on a northward journey out of downtown that could be in the way to McClellanville.

Two missing people headed in the same direction.

"With profound sadness and grief, I want to let everyone know that my beautiful girl is no longer with us. Kelly was and always will be my daughter. She was and always will be a sister. She was and always will be a granddaughter. She was and always will be a loyal friend. Kelly lit up a room when she entered and left it hollow as she left. And the moments in between were filled with laughter, love, and that unforgettable smile. My darling girl I will miss you with each breath I take and I will love you every day until I see you again."

I do not know under what circumstances

"With profound sadness and grief, I want to let everyone know that my beautiful girl is no longer with us. Kelly was and always will be my daughter. She was and always will be a sister. She was and always will be a granddaughter. She was and always will be a loyal friend. Kelly lit up a room when she entered and left it hollow as she left. And the moments in between were filled with laughter, love, and that unforgettable smile. My darling girl I will miss you with each breath I take and I will love you every day until I see you again."

Ugh. That sucks. Thanks for sharing this.

Oh no. I wasn't expecting this. I have not heard anything local. The media has not updated any information.
Many hugs and prayers out to the family and loved ones. My sincerest condolences.
RIP Kelly

I'm assuming suicide..

Sad

it's sad enough when someone commits suicide, but the extra grief having everyone know because she'd first been missing must make it even worse.
my condolences to the family. RIP kelly.

Very sad. What a sweet looking girl. On social media, many people said "I've only known her a couple weeks but really care for her", etc. Others say, with all she struggled with she still cared about her friends, etc.

That's such a pattern in suicide. Someone struggling, and then appearing to be getting better, and then they commit suicide. Because they're finally feeling the energy to end their pain. People are not usually at risk when they're at "rock bottom", but rather, when they're coming up from rock bottom and take charge. What a loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back