Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

HUMAN REMAINS IDENTIFIED AT MOUNT MACEDON
Police can confirm the human remains found at Mount Macedon yesterday are that of missing Avondale Heights, woman Karen Ristevski.

Investigators received the results following forensic testing this afternoon.

Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive in Avondale Heights at about 10am on 29 June last year.

Her remains were located by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12.30pm yesterday.

Police conducted a line search at the scene today and are keen to speak to anyone that may have seen any suspicious activity in that area.

Missing Persons Squad detectives are appealing for anyone that may have been walking along the dirt track off Loch Road or anyone that may have seen any vehicles to contact them.

Investigators are also hoping to speak to anyone that may have been at Mount Macedon any time from June last year and took photos or any video footage in the area.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

Thread #1
​Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

The service heard tributes from Mr Williams, relative Lisa Gray and close friends Anica and Rebecca Naumovski, according to the order of service.....

Mourners said her brother Stephen choked back tears when he asked his beloved older sister to say hello their late parents.
'I've got some unfinished business to take care of down here,' he said.
The service remembered the pricey Bella Bleu boutique owner and devoted mother as being 'forever young'. She met her husband at a party when she was a teenager, apparently telling him 'I like you'...

Ms Ristevski was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia with her family towards the end of primary school. She attended Deer Park High School in Victoria, worked at a law firm and later started her own boutique fashion business, Bella Bleu, which still operates today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...um-Karen-Ristevski-funeral.html#ixzz4aXyJczo1

Karen's neighbourhood is one where all the houses are quite close. We did many Google street walks a long time ago. The only real point of weakness was the empty lot next to their house, which gives access back to the river. Though locals said that there is a definite path she likely would have used to walk, and that wasn't near the empty lot.

But there were at least several neighbours with CCTV on the street. And from memory, one of the cameras looked down the street almost exactly at Karen's house (but I just looked for that link and am unable to find it now).

Thankyou for the clarification. It must of been the empty lot i was thinking of that i saw a picture of. I think the only way no one saw her more than likely is if she was placed in a vehicle.

Nup this is it

According to the Herald Sun, a neighbour living near the couple’s Avondale Heights home has given police CCTV footage from a camera pointing towards their house.

The camera reportedly captured a vehicle matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s car.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...-melbourne-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv/ar-AAiCzxy

Aaah ... you found it! :loveyou:

Then maybe we found the house afterwards in Google streetwalks. lol
Can't remember the sequence it went in.

"The only real point of weakness was the empty lot next to their house, which gives access back to the river."

Were there any cameras covering BRs home main entrance and garage door, presumably she must have used one or the other on the way out even if she were going through the empty lot next to her place

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Speaking before the service, the Reverend Mark Dunn, who knows the Ristevski family, said she deserved a dignified goodbye. “We will proceed to offer Karen a send-off with as much dignity as we possibly can,” he said.

Yet however much mourners yesterday might have tried to forget the tragic way in which Ms Ristevski died, Mr Dunn provided a blunt reminder.

Karen Ristevski’s death was still the subject of an investigation, he said, and anyone with information should contact police.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/dc4f23d07bdeab9d576f7775920289a6

Do we know who the dark haired woman is who always seems to be next to SR? She's been in the background from the get-go - first time I saw her was in background when BR and SR are appealing for help, I noticed she had her hand covering her mouth the whole time, body language, um, it's just something I noticed 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Do we know who the dark haired woman is who always seems to be next to SR? She's been in the background from the get-go - first time I saw her was in background when BR and SR are appealing for help, I noticed she had her hand covering her mouth the whole time, body language, um, it's just something I noticed ��

I believe that is Sarah's (second?) cousin - the daughter of Patricia Gray.

Ah, thanks LexR, she has always looked to me like she knows something, but if she's PG's daughter, err, must just be my suspicious mind ...... the wheels could be coming off Itsapuzzles trolley .....

Do we know who the dark haired woman is who always seems to be next to SR? She's been in the background from the get-go - first time I saw her was in background when BR and SR are appealing for help, I noticed she had her hand covering her mouth the whole time, body language, um, it's just something I noticed 樂

This Lady ???

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3DFE0CAD00000578-4284510-image-a-153_1488763856259.jpg
    3DFE0CAD00000578-4284510-image-a-153_1488763856259.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 986
  • 3DFE0CF600000578-4284510-image-m-201_1488765562545.jpg
    3DFE0CF600000578-4284510-image-m-201_1488765562545.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 994
Sarah's Body Language here With The Minister !!!
The same lady is behind Sarah here as well !!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3DFE0CA100000578-4284510-image-a-167_1488764088993.jpg
    3DFE0CA100000578-4284510-image-a-167_1488764088993.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 971
Yes Matey, and if you look at first call for help outside police station she is in background.

Do we know who the dark haired woman is who always seems to be next to SR? She's been in the background from the get-go - first time I saw her was in background when BR and SR are appealing for help, I noticed she had her hand covering her mouth the whole time, body language, um, it's just something I noticed 🤔

Shes from Boris' side, Bek. Br and kr are her brothers godparents

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This pic has remained at the back of my mind from the very beginning !!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5b946ac57cc88e89a451f0ee65c6d0fe-20170223062046.jpg
    5b946ac57cc88e89a451f0ee65c6d0fe-20170223062046.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,024
Shes from Boris' side, Bek. Br and kr are her brothers godparents

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ah, thanks Sayswho, interesting.

My favourite pic of Ant...Just couldn't resist this one !!!

This one's especially for you TGY !!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 37923E9E00000578-0-image-a-12_1472126057311.jpg
    37923E9E00000578-0-image-a-12_1472126057311.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 337
This pic has remained at the back of my mind from the very beginning !!!

attachment.php

I would pay money to know what was going through Sarah's head at that exact minute.

Looks like a bold school child while the father is being told why she got suspended.

She knows IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member