NC - Caius Bruner, 10 months, murdered, Boone, March 1, 2017

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This is horrible.

Convicted sex offender, 24, is charged with killing his girlfriend's baby son and injuring his three-year-old brother

Ryan Hicks charged with second-degree murder, negligent child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury and sex offender using social website

Hicks is accused of causing the death of 10-month-old Caius Bruner and injuring his three-year-old brother in Boone, North Carolina, on March 1

Sex offender was not related to the boys but lived in their mobile home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4286328/Convicted-sex-offender-charged-killing-infant.html

On mom's FB, it shows on Feb. 20 that she's "in a relationship." Less than two weeks later her child is killed. I'm not saying that this Hicks guy is the "relationship" guy, but it does make sense. How many women move men in to their homes without even really knowing the guy? Her FB is interesting....there is a lot of posting random stuff that has nothing to do with her child or her other child that was injured by this man. SMH.

I am so sick of these cases. At what point does a man, ANY man, become more important than the child you birthed? UGH

I wonder what the actual statistics are: How many / what percentage of children murdered ages birth-five are murdered by mom's boyfriend (not child's biological father)?

Anyone know offhand?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back