OK OK - Lawton, Kings Rd, UncFem 18-30, UP7810, cranium suture, PMI 10yrs, Jun'10

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP 7810

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/7810

Unidentified Body/Remains (Female)

Found June 12, 2010 in Comanche County, OK
Body Condition: Not recognizable-Partial skeletal parts only

Probable year of death: 2000 to 2010
Estimated postmortem interval: 10 years

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 18-30

Approximate Height: cannot estimate
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks:
early fusion of the sagittal suture of the cranium.

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing:
nothing
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear:
nothing
Accessories:
nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is not available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available
DNA: Sample submitted-tests complete

Case History:
Recovered by clean-up crew in NW Comanche County. Found during cleanup following the January 2010 ice storm.
PLEASE NOTE - Unfortunately 7810 is only a few fragments of bone. The condition and size of the bone has resulted in a partial DNA profile. We have conducted three additional searches for bone without success.

early fusion of the sagittal suture of the cranium:

Sagittal suture craniosynostosis (scaphocephaly) is the most common form of isolated craniosynostosis. Patients with this pattern of suture closure make up about half of all craniosynostosis cases. All skull bone growth occurs perpendicular or growing away from the suture. The sagittal suture runs lengthwise along the top of the skull from front to back, therefore the growth at this suture gives the skull its width.

https://www.childrens.com/specialti...isolated-craniosynostosis/sagittal-synostosis

Winter Parks - Deaf, recently homeless, and missing from Tulsa since July 2009.

Namus note mentions 'forehead and back of head are flat' which doesn't exactly match the classic Sagittal Synostosis elongation, but the fact that the odd shape of her head is mentioned is enough to peak my interest, plus her vulnerability. The shape in the first photo looks more similar to SS than the Namus note suggests. Maybe.

winter1.jpegwinter2.jpeg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7396/0/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crime Stoppers Alert:
http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...me-homeless-in-tulsa-disappeared-in-july-2009

TULSA - Born deaf and growing up in foster care, Winter Parks has been vulnerable from the start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was getting disability, last activity September 2009, but I think that could have been anyone accessing her account, based on her adoptive mother's characterization of Winter.

Early fusion of the sagittal suture of the cranium isn't associated with any kind of scarring (maybe if was so severe it required treatment?) and only sometimes with disability, if it fuses so early it crowds the brain. It runs in my family and we all have long oval heads, that's all.

Early fusion of the sagittal suture of the cranium isn't associated with any kind of scarring (maybe if was so severe it required treatment?) and only sometimes with disability, if it fuses so early it crowds the brain. It runs in my family and we all have long oval heads, that's all.
Hey , carbuff. [emoji112]

The scarring on Jascie. I thought maybe the head injury from the accident might somehow be misconstrued or associated to the suture condition? A variation from normal anyways.

I think the disability was for Winter's deafness.

Will keep looking. Thanks for your input.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Exclusions as of 14 March 2020:

MP8127 Tracy Allen 03/29/2001 Jackson OK
MP9474 Danielle Alvarado 01/24/2010 Wichita TX
MP850 Gail Anderson 10/23/2004 Stephens OK
MP14428 Michelle Crawford 06/08/1999 Comanche OK
MP6298 Heather Lewis 04/04/2003 White Pine NV
MP5513 April Pease 03/17/2009 Hennepin MN --
-- Rebecca Jean Walden (Boyd) -- -- OK

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Exclusions as of 14 March 2020:

MP8127 Tracy Allen 03/29/2001 Jackson OK
MP9474 Danielle Alvarado 01/24/2010 Wichita TX
MP850 Gail Anderson 10/23/2004 Stephens OK
MP14428 Michelle Crawford 06/08/1999 Comanche OK
MP6298 Heather Lewis 04/04/2003 White Pine NV
MP5513 April Pease 03/17/2009 Hennepin MN --
-- Rebecca Jean Walden (Boyd) -- -- OK
I've made Rebecca Jean Walden-Boyd a thread on here:
OK - OK - Rebecca Jean Walden-Boyd, 26~, Lawton, July 27, 2002

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics