IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score

NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please DO NOT bring in family members of the victim's and suggest they might have had something to do with the crime. As of right now, there is ZERO evidence to suggest this is the case.

People, please think about what Abby and Liberty's loved ones are going through right now.

They lost their two angels to murder and now they read on the Internet people are ripping their lives apart.

Same thing with any random person you happen to bring up. These people do not deserve to have their lives spread out and accusations made against them based on a theory with nothing to back it up.

I know it's frustrating when you go on other sites and they are talking about EVERYTHING but we just do not work that way on Websleuths.

You are anonymous behind your computer screen. Doesn't hurt you if you post something that's not true about a grieving family member. You step away from your computer and all is well. Meanwhile, your words are like burning hot knives in people's hearts.

Please take a moment to read our rules
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

If you have any questions please email websleuthscomments@gmail.com or send a private message.

Ask yourself the following; Would you stand face to face with the person you are accusing, tell them your theory and tell them your real name?

Even with our tight and well thought out rules Websleuths is able to do amazing sleuthing.

Thank you for caring about Abby and Liberty.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

PS. Thank you KayElJay for letting me post in your opening post.

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail

Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
In Lyric and Elizabeth's case, it was never reported they had DNA evidence. However, when LE conclusively ruled out Michael Klunder, I began to think perhaps they did have DNA. Another item of interest....they have not released the COD for Lyric and Elizabeth because it's something "only the killer would know". LE is also withholding COD in this case. Hopefully LE in both cases have compared MOs. It just seems like there are so many similarities imo.
https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/lyric-cook-and-elizabeth-collins/

I'm not at all familiar with the Lyric & Elizabeth case, however when I read this post, it sparked my interest in regard to MK being ruled out after police never having reported the existence of any DNA evidence. So I looked MK up, and found a very interesting news article. First, it seems that police meticulously followed MK's tracks so that they were eventually able to determine that he could not have been in the location of L&E at the time of their deaths, it does not appear that his exclusion as a suspect was related to DNA evidence or lack of it. In fact, if I remember correctly, in the one article I did previously read about L&E, it said their bodies had been found so long after they were killed, that police were not able to obtain DNA or even get a cause of death, or know whether there was rape involved.

In any case, the part that I found interesting is quoted below. I recall officers on Libby & Abby's team saying the amount of resources being expended on this case was due to the fact that there were 2 of them. It seems that may be true, and not just a line. It seems that it is in fact quite rare. This article was written in May 2014. I wonder how many of these dual abductions/murders/maimings remain unsolved? And I wonder if they have made much headway with the database review. Very interesting!:

.... Statistically, only 15 dual abductions have been documented since the FBI started compiling offender data in the 1970s.
“Since 1974, the number of times that an offender abducted two girls at the same time and took them for whatever his purposes were was 15,” Smock said. “So since 1974, in 40 years, there were only 15 times in the whole country where this happened. One of those individuals was Michael Klunder, because he took the two girls from Charles City 20-some years ago.”

Investigators continue to sift through more than 60,000 documents, which are being entered into a database to be reviewed by FBI analysts. Authorities are also getting help from experts at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who are reviewing the information. ....

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_647e7e0c-6ea1-5f71-80e8-8b56a9700c47.html

Anybody have an easy copy/paste link I can put on my facebook page?

The presser is going to be Thursday morning at 10 am local time.

Oh thank you. My bad then. I confused Thursday with Tuesday! 10 am there will be 3 pm here in my country. I'll watch it. TY.

New here, and I have a few questions and one statement. First, IMO the suspect is wearing a camouflaged hoodie under his jacket with the hood pulled over his head. Also IMO, what some are seeing as a gun or something in his pants to me seems to be shadows and natural folds of the clothes. Now for the questions. Is there a operational railroad in the vicinity? In the case of L&L was there a railroad close by to their crime scene as well? I only ask these questions because it has been done before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Maturino_Res%C3%A9nd

Norfolk Southern has a stop in Delphi.

https://www.in.gov/indot/files/MAIN-RR-11_V1.pdf

FYI, link will download a map.

BG soon to be JG (jail guy)

In the Deep South, everything is a coke!

I went to get a bath and y'all moved onto a new thread without me!

I'm English*, pop is pop lol Coke, Dr Pepper, orangeade, my current fave pineapplade = POP

Momentum yes. I feel it too! Lets send all the positive energies and prayers and whatever we can throw at it to change

#FindHim to #THEYGOTHIM

*maybe that should be I'm from Yorkshire ;)

Maybe he was military trained in S.E.R.E this would allow him to escape through woods undetected. He knew to walk in water etc. Also he had camouflaged clothing and the right kind of boots. Everything he needed. Probably gun, knife, the cord thing is probably rope or some kind of tie. Fanny Pack???
Dressed in layers for weather.

I wonder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thursday is my first day of my new promotion at work. I may have to close the door for an hour for the presser. I doubt I will that's not a good way to start off.

verbonica
Here's an idea. How about if we quit calling Bridge Guy BG? There's no reason, other than laziness, to only use initials.

Less fun drinking, I know, but also fewer **sighs** and **grrrrs**.

Answering from the last thread

Tbh, I think the only time I have said BG is when answering someone asking. I have been referring to him as 'suspect' or 'perp'

Wow. Very interesting that there have only been 15 dual kidnappings of girls in the US since 1974. Thanks for that information. This is very rare indeed.

Quick question Kay if you are still here. Are we allowed to discuss what is on the radio show in this thread?

Is there anything new? Thanks.
(I had the most horrific dreams last night so I had to step away, and then there was local news about a cold case arrest in my area, so I've been 'out').

I have a real good feeling that they already know who it is and they are building their case....gathering his doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain