Recovered/Located CO - Clinton Sterling, 25, Colorado Springs, 22 Nov 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING: At-risk missing person last seen in Colorado Springs
sterling+missing+for+web.jpg

The Colorado Springs Police Department is seeking assistance with locating 25-year-old Clinton Harrison Sterling.
He was last seen at the intersection of Briargate Parkway and Lexington Drive in Colorado Springs on November 22nd, 2016 at about 4:30 am.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MI...-last-seen-in-Colorado-Springs-415712533.html

He's been missing since November 22? I'm confused as to why it's taken so long for MSM to apparently just now report on his case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been missing since November 22? I'm confused as to why it's taken so long for MSM to apparently just now report on his case.

Could be that he was homeless and lost touch with family and friends as a result. Based on this sentence from the link in post #3: "Clinton may be in the homeless community in the Colorado Springs region."

Could be that he was homeless and lost touch with family and friends as a result. Based on this sentence from the link in post #3: "Clinton may be in the homeless community in the Colorado Springs region."

I took that to mean that's where he might be now, not where he has been prior to going missing. I can see how it can be taken either way.

From link:
Clinton was last seen wearing a dark jacket, dark T-shirt, and blue jeans. At that time, he was on foot and may have tried to get a ride from passing motorists.

I tried to look at his NAMUS case but got an error with the following:

[h=1]Permission Error - Case Access Denied[/h]
The case you are trying to view is restricted to authorized persons ONLY.
Please log in to view the case.

Any idea what this might mean?

It means usually that the person is recovered, but does not say if safe or deceased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back