VA VA - Delicia Waddy, 24, Kings Dominion Campground, 9 Mar 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Delicia Waddy was wearing a black and white shirt, dark colored pants and a multi-colored baseball hat when she went missing.

She was last seen about 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Kings Dominion Camp Ground at 10061 Kings Dominion Boulevard in Doswell. She was seen walking on state Route 30 east towards Caroline County from the Kings Dominion Camp Ground

Her vehicle -- a silver Ford Explorer -- has been located near the Kings Dominion property.

13319645_G.jpg

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/...cle_d9837c2e-d509-507c-bd1f-746426aeef6a.html

Search underway for missing woman last seen at Kings Dominion campground
delicia-waddy.jpg

Delecia Waddy, 24, was last seen at the Kings Dominion Campground, 10061 Kings Dominion Boulevard Doswell, VA, on Thursday, March 9, at 11:30 a.m.

"Waddy’s vehicle has been located and is described as a Silver Ford Explorer."

http://wtvr.com/2017/03/10/delicia-waddy-missing/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Looks like she was in an emotional place...kind of overwhelmed. I hope she is found soon. :candle:

http://m.nbc12.com/nbc12/db_330650/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=T2CVJM8v

HANOVER, VA (WWBT) - A missing woman was spotted after an exhaustive manhunt, which started early Friday morning in Doswell. Hanover County Sheriff’s Office investigators received a tip that two people had reported seeing Delecia Waddy, 24, in a Caroline County neighborhood, late Thursday afternoon. Delecia was alive and not in any danger, according to sheriff's deputies.

Search teams from multiple agencies had combed the woods around Meadow Event Park and the Kings Dominion campgrounds, for any trace of Waddy, since 5 a.m. Friday.

After hours of searching, two people reported seeing Waddy unharmed in a Caroline County neighborhood, late Thursday afternoon, taking cell phone video of Waddy.

"Two individuals who saw her around 3 p.m. yesterday, and that is who recorded the video… She did not need any assistance, and did not seek any additional help, at that point," said Chris Stem, an investigator with the Hanover County Sheriff’s Office.

The manhunt was called off. Investigators say search dogs also tracked Waddy’s scent to an area where she may have been with other people. Meantime, Waddy’s facebook page shows dozens of posts of hopeful memes made over the last two days.

Caroline County deputies are still searching for Waddy, treating her as a missing person. Anyone who might have seen her should call Metro Richmond Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.

There's supposed to be a press conference/police update on this case tonight ... also, Delicia's mom is supposed to speak. I hope they are right when LE says they believe she's not in any danger...

Heard this on my local news (WTVR 6) so I don't have a link--sorry.

If the "exhaustive manhunt" resulted only in obtaining cell phone video of Delicia, I wouldn't consider her found or safe. JMO.

Richmond Police are now involved in the investigation of missing woman Delecia Waddy after she was spotted in the City of Richmond Sunday afternoon.

Officials urged anyone who may have seen something that might prove helpful to their investigation to call the Caroline County Sheriff’s Office 804-633-5400 or if you want to remain anonymous call 804-633-1133 or Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.

http://wtvr.com/2017/03/14/missing-woman-delecia-waddy-spotted-on-richmonds-northside/

Police stated they didn't think she was in any danger, but they never actually found her, and she never made contact with her family members or friends after her disappearance. Her mother called her behavior "bizarre" and stated she had never been gone this long without contacting her family. Since her disappearance she hasn't accessed her social media accounts or the money in her bank accounts. Her case remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back