Identified! PA - Westmoreland Co., Human remains in wooded area, Mar'17 - Ronny Cable

skibaboo

Mrs Map
Reaction score
Human remains found buried in wooded area in Derry Township

DERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Police said the death of a person whose body was found buried in Derry Township is considered suspicious.

The body was found late Thursday in a wooded area off Strawcutter Road, just a few miles from Keystone State Park.

Detectives and the coroner’s office were at the scene Friday afternoon. A Mercyhurst University forensic anthropology team is also involved in the investigation.

Police would not disclose a gender or age, but said the discovery is being actively investigated.

Body found in wooded area of Derry Township

DERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. —
A body was found in a heavily wooded area of Derry Township.

The discovery of a body on private property in a wooded area of Derry Township, Westmoreland County, remained under investigation Friday night.

The body was found off Kiser Lane, according to Justin Kiser, who lives on that road. He said the investigation started Thursday night.

How far is this from WV?

ETA: quite far, actually. Nevermind.

How far is this from WV?

ETA: quite far, actually. Nevermind.

No, not all that far. This is the Derry Township in Westmoreland County, not Dauphin County. Is there someone missing from WV?

No, not all that far. This is the Derry Township in Westmoreland County, not Dauphin County. Is there someone missing from WV?

I was thinking of Aaliyah Lunsford. Her mom has recently been indicted in her death. I wondered if she told LE where they left her little body. :(

I believe at the time she was newly missing and presumed dead, folks theorized they may have left her body in PA rather than in WV where they lived.

It seems that this is happening an awful lot lately ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Human remains found buried in wooded area in Derry Township

DERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Police said the death of a person whose body was found buried in Derry Township is considered suspicious.

The body was found late Thursday in a wooded area off Strawcutter Road, just a few miles from Keystone State Park.

Detectives and the coroner’s office were at the scene Friday afternoon. A Mercyhurst University forensic anthropology team is also involved in the investigation.

Police would not disclose a gender or age, but said the discovery is being actively investigated.

Body found in wooded area of Derry Township

DERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. —
A body was found in a heavily wooded area of Derry Township.

The discovery of a body on private property in a wooded area of Derry Township, Westmoreland County, remained under investigation Friday night.

The body was found off Kiser Lane, according to Justin Kiser, who lives on that road. He said the investigation started Thursday night.
Dakota James
Missing from Pittsburg, PA
Last seen January, 25, 2017

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dakota James
Missing from Pittsburg, PA
Last seen January, 25, 2017

Dakota is a male, and his body has been found.

Hopefully a family out there with a loved one missing will now get some closure

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dakota is a male, and his body has been found.
Dakota is a male? Is there another article that lists gender? I just found him on NamUs.gov, my bad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back