CT CT - David Manley, 51, Windham, 3 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police seek missing man
920x920.jpg

The Manley family stated they last saw David on March 3 when he left their Jordan Road residence in Windham to pick up a friend in Montville.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Police-seek-missing-man-10996176.php

6' tall, only 130 lbs and walks with a cane at 51 years old - sounds like there might be a health risk there? I hope he's ok. I just spent 3 days in CT and it was close to zero degrees.

On March 7, 2017 at approximately 5:00 p.m. David Manley (dob 4/26/1965) was reported missing by his family.* The Manley family stated they last saw David on 3/3/17 when he left their Jordan Road residence in Windham to pick up a friend in Montville.

David Manley is described as a

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Well was the friend ever identified? Ever picked up? Road conditions. Oh dear. Hope they check local hospitals and try and figure out route taken.

And with the storm that just happened that's not going to help if people need to be searching

He must be awfully thin!

I'm wondering what "family" means. Does he have a wife and children? Or is it just parent(s)? I

Whatever the case, I hope he's found safe and well.

Judging by these two pictures he seems to have lost a lot of weight. Is he ill, or maybe had an accident (walking with a limp and cane)?

There is no car mentioned, how was he planning to get to Montville? Bus? Walking? How far is it from Windham?
Just glanced at my map and it seems to be 20 miles from center to center. Not too far but very far with a limp and cane. I've looked before now can't find any car info or transportation info at all. There seems to be a shortage of info on this case. I fear the worst given the storm thats passing through the area last night and today. Prayers for him and the family.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thank you physco! 20 miles - no way he could walk that far in his condition and setting out at 5pm in this weather. So, car, bus, train? Why is it not mentioned?

^ I was wondering that too. I assume "picking someone up" means having your own car, right? But they don't mention a make, model, or color of car, so maybe not??? I feel like that's pretty important info...the things that could have happened to/where they could have ended up with a person walking vs. a person in their own car vs. a person on public transport are so different.

....very familiar with the area.....lots of winding, hilly roads....

^ I checked a weather site and it looks like it was above freezing most of that day but did dip down just below freezing a couple hours after this man left home. There was no reported precipitation that day. Is there ANY other or newer info on this guy? I just checked google and put the time frame to "this week" and got almost nothing other than a few facebook posts, all with the exact same info from the digital missing poster. I still can't even find any word on whether he was in a car, on foot, on public transportation, on a unicycle, or what!

Does anyone know if this man is actually still missing? I can't find anything other than loads of copies of the March 12th articles.

Does anyone know if this man is actually still missing? I can't find anything other than loads of copies of the March 12th articles.
People are posting on Facebook that he's still missing, but I can't find anymore msm articles about him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Any word...? I hope he is found safe soon, his family must be so worried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back