Found Safe OH - Kiersten Herrin, 13, Toledo, 11 March 2017

Deltucky

Former Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Toledo Police are looking for a missing teenage girl from Toledo. She was last seen by her mother yesterday morning. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Missing is 13-year-old Kiersten Herrin, described as a black female, 5'11" inches tall and 230 pounds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kiersten was last seen wearing a neon-orange sweat suit, with the word "Pink" written on her pants.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She was also wearing gray coat and brown shoes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kiersten was also potentially seen at a carryout store on Sylvania Avenue and Jackman Road with two black males.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyone who has information on her whereabouts is asked to call Toledo Police Crimestoppers at 419-255-1111.

http://www.wtol.com/story/34734130/13-year-old-toledo-girl-missing-since-saturday-morning

attachment.php

This is the only photo there is.[/FONT]

Attachments

• 13334491_G.jpg
    13334491_G.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 197
:praying: she will be found safe

What is a carryout store?

At her size it seems men would have no way to know she's a child. An honest thinking man might have truly thought he's met a woman and picked her up.

Prayers she's safe.

A carryout store, is like a convienent store, could also sell gas as well. I spent 5 years in toledo, and know the area well. Pray shes foumd safe.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

What is a carryout store?

At her size it seems men would have no way to know she's a child. An honest thinking man might have truly thought he's met a woman and picked her up.

Prayers she's safe.

A carryout is what is often called a convenience store in most states.

She does look (IMO) older than 13 in the photo.

I used to work in that area. The intersection of Sylvania and Jackman isn't the safest part of Toledo, but there are far worse areas. There is a Speedway gas station right at the corner, and an In & Out Mart one block east. The In & Out Mart caters to a sketchy crowd (IMO). I live in a small town about 30 minutes away and loathe going to Toledo. I would never allow my loved ones to travel on foot anywhere close to that area. I too pray that she's unharmed.
Toledo is one of the worst places in the nation for human trafficking (FBI Stat). Anytime somebody goes missing around here, that is my first thought.

A carryout store, is like a convienent store, could also sell gas as well. I spent 5 years in toledo, and know the area well. Pray shes foumd safe.

Welcome to Websleuths, nice first post.

Welcome to Websleuths, nice first post.
Thank you. I arrived on WS due to the sierah joanquin (sp) case as well. That happened a few miles from my small hometown. I have been lurking since last summer, learning alot along the way from you fine folks! [emoji6]

So she went missing with another girl - a friend? That would have been helpful to know.

Glad she's back safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back