Report: Sandler to Be a Real "Big Daddy"

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
He played a big daddy on the big screen. Now Adam Sandler is taking on the role in real life.

The 39-year-old funnyman and his wife, Jackie, are expecting their first child in the spring, People magazine reported on its Web site this week. Jackie, 31, had a small role in the comedian's 1999 film, "Big Daddy."

More:
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20051206/113392908000.html

I wish them all the best.

I really enjoy Adam Sandler's movies (though I think he's a better actor than they give him credit for). And he's got those cute little cheeks that you always want to pinch, no matter if he's an adult or not!

Best of luck to them. Lets just hope that the baby doesn't grow up to be the "stinky kid" in class! :D

Pook said:
I wish them all the best.

I really enjoy Adam Sandler's movies (though I think he's a better actor than they give him credit for). And he's got those cute little cheeks that you always want to pinch, no matter if he's an adult or not!
I totally agree. And he seems to be one of those good guy actors who stay out of trouble, too ... unless I've missed something :waitasec:

I just love his movies. And his Turkey song and his other crazy songs :crazy:
Water Boy has to be one of my favorites.

I always think I don't care for Adam Sandler, but I always end up enjoying his movies more than I expect to. I'm glad, with all the gossip about wacko celebrities on this board, to see one finally doing things in a responsible manner.

Mabel said:
I always think I don't care for Adam Sandler, but I always end up enjoying his movies more than I expect to. I'm glad, with all the gossip about wacko celebrities on this board, to see one finally doing things in a responsible manner.

Me too. I loved him in Spanglish.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back