Another candidate for the Darwin award...

bugaboo

Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=484 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=contenthead>
Police: Man celebrating record deal accidentally killed himself<!--- end headline --->

</TD><TD>
shim.gif
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=text width=349><!--- byline ---><!--- end byline ---><!--- body article --->ST. PARIS, Ohio (AP) — Steven Zorn had put the pen gun to his head and clicked before, apparently thinking it was jammed and would not work. But on the third try, the tiny silver pistol went off as the 22-year-old budding rap artist was drinking to celebrate an impending record deal. He died at a hospital.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:laugh: http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/1206/rapper_ap.html

I agree. This was a terrible mistake this young man made.

But how much does it take to decide not to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger? Not just once, but several times - and how is that a celebration? Aim it somewhere else and pull the trigger, not at your own head! Definitely Darwin Award territory.

It's a tragedy to the family - but, boy, talk about a dumb act!

bugaboo said:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="484"><tbody><tr><td class="contenthead">
Police: Man celebrating record deal accidentally killed himself<!--- end headline --->

</td><td>http://www.courttv.com/graphics/13th/shim.gif</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="text" width="349"><!--- byline ---><!--- end byline ---><!--- body article --->ST. PARIS, Ohio (AP) — Steven Zorn had put the pen gun to his head and clicked before, apparently thinking it was jammed and would not work. But on the third try, the tiny silver pistol went off as the 22-year-old budding rap artist was drinking to celebrate an impending record deal. He died at a hospital.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

:laugh: http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/1206/rapper_ap.html
What is it about this tragic waste of life that makes you laugh? Of course it was a dumb move on his part to play with the gun but, do you really think that it is funny?:confused:

I couldn't believe this when I read it. Man! Its hard to believe anyone would point a gun to their own heads, even messing around. I feel so badly for his family and friends.

jannuncutt said:
What is it about this tragic waste of life that makes you laugh? Of course it was a dumb move on his part to play with the gun but, do you really think that it is funny?:confused:
I find it funny too. The guy must have been dumb as a frigging stick! The way I see it, there is one less moron with a GUN walking the streets.

Am I reading something wrong? I thought it said that the gun was in the shape of a pen. Trying to get the pen to "work?"

key word here: rap.

good riddance.

<Aim it somewhere else and pull the trigger, not at your own head!>

for god's sake,,, NO!! don't give them any ideas. much better for them to aim it at their own head, NOT somewhere else!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back