Anyone else hunkering down for Nor'easter tomorrow?

BunnyHop

Former Member
Reaction score
I am. I'm in NY. I did Irene and Sandy.

Cooking a lot today. Sterilized my tub, now filled. No power= no water for me.
Got my down comforter, several wool blankies. Wool socks, and good thermal undies.

I have gas in my car, if I can dig it out.

Everyone round here is scared. No driving tomorrow, Tuesday till Wednesday.

I have plenty of food and water, but.... the cold is something else.

I got through Irene. No power.
And Sandy, no power for a week, it was COLD. After 3 days I went to my friends home.

Please keep us all in your thoughts tonight into tomorrow.

:seeya: :lurk:

Bump for all of us from Philly up to Maine. :scared:

We are all ready here in RI. I went food shopping got my milk, bread, lunch meat and other things we will need if the electricity goes out. Thankfully I'm retired and don't have to go out.

thinking of all of our WS friends (whether we actually talk IRL or not) who are in the path of this storm. We just had the warmest February on record in the US but this storm looks bad bad bad and cold cold cold. Please be gentle with each other and hang in there. We love y'all!

We are all ready here in RI. I went food shopping got my milk, bread, lunch meat and other things we will need if the electricity goes out. Thankfully I'm retired and don't have to go out.

I swear this guy lives in my neighborhood.

[video=youtube;i6zaVYWLTkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU[/video]

thinking of all of our WS friends (whether we actually talk IRL or not) who are in the path of this storm. We just had the warmest February on record in the US but this storm looks bad bad bad and cold cold cold. Please be gentle with each other and hang in there. We love y'all!

It really does look very bad. I am hunkered down. Praying power does not go down. It's way too cold. Seriously. Not a joke.

Stay safe guys, and come back after the storm to let us know you're safe if your power does go out. I thought it was cold in my state, I can't even imagine...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Stay safe and warm.

It's raining outside now but is supposed to clear up tomorrow.

You lose most of your body heat from your head, so don't forget to wear a hat. I've found fleece and wool to be the warmest.

You lose most of your body heat from your head, so don't forget to wear a hat. I've found fleece and wool to be the warmest.

wearing fleece, wool socks and blankies. Going to grab my wool hat.

Hudson is way north, I'm further south Putnam. I shopped days ago. Market here was not bad.

Hudson is way north, I'm further south Putnam. I shopped days ago. Market here was not bad.
Two and a half hours from the city. Price Chopper at least was civil (if terse). Avoided the Great Satan (Walmart of course) as probably panicking rednecks attacking one another with hand trowels in long long lines there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back