Found Deceased FL - Brian White, 43, St Augustine, 28 Jan 2017

Ray_of_hope

Verified registered nurse
Reaction score
"Brian White, 43, left his mother’s home in New Port Richey on or around Jan. 26 and traveled to Jacksonville to meet with a family member, the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Department said.

Two days later, after spending several hours with his family in Jacksonville, White left, telling his mother he was headed back to her home. But White never arrived and has not been seen or heard from since that time, investigators said."

(snipped)

"Detectives learned White made a purchase at a St. Augustine convenience store Jan. 28. Surveillance video from the transaction shows White arriving in a 2012 Maroon Chevrolet Equinox (with a Florida Purple Heart specialty tag 30074) with a yellow “I believe” sticker in the back windshield, officials said."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/major-...-unusual-disappearance-of-new-port-richey-man

The article also states that White is a recovering drug user. They feel it is very unusual for him not to contact family or friends. His car is also missing.

Thank you very much for your concern regarding Brian White. It's nice to know that other people cared about the situation at the time. It's still heartbreaking after 4 years and I know grieving is a longtime process. I was very close to him, I'm the mother of our child. His son misses him all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back