Podcast apps supported?

EVLizzel

Reaction score
Hey there, is there any chance this show will be eventually supported by the iTunes podcast app in the future?

I've always loved your show in the past, but now that I listen to podcasts via my phone, this is my go-to method.

I think you'd reach an even broader audience if you found a way get supported by this podcast app as well! I try to tell others about your show, as one of the original true crime podcasts, but it's hard to get others tuned in.

You are absolutely right EvLizzel. I have been promising to get my show on iTunes forever.

Top of my list. Hopefully, soon you'll be able to listen via iTunes.

Thanks for the kind words.

Tricia

Hey there, is there any chance this show will be eventually supported by the iTunes podcast app in the future?

I've always loved your show in the past, but now that I listen to podcasts via my phone, this is my go-to method.

I think you'd reach an even broader audience if you found a way get supported by this podcast app as well! I try to tell others about your show, as one of the original true crime podcasts, but it's hard to get others tuned in.

Or Sticher...for us android folks 😛

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Or Sticher...for us android folks 

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Hi Crazyjster,

First, thank you for listening. I am trying to get the podcasts on all the apps available. As soon as I have everything in place I'll post here. Thanks for your patience.

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member