Found Deceased ME - Scott Milliken, 54, Augusta, 2 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING: Augusta man last seen March 2
download_1489440621435_8963829_ver1.0.jpg

Scott Milliken was last seen around 8 p.m. on March 2 when he never showed up to a meeting with his friend, police were told.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/augusta-waterville/missing-augusta-man-last-seen-march-2/422208201

All the links above mentioned no personal items on him. This flyer has he may have his wallet or id.
Still doesn't sound good. Hoping he is found safe.
9b36a27c2840f8fb89dd7f95d590a7c0.jpg

I wonder how soon they can retrieve info from his cell or home phone. Otherwise, who saw him leave agitated?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I wonder how soon they can retrieve info from his cell or home phone. Otherwise, who saw him leave agitated? Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He left his cell phone behind, so a ping wouldn't help locate him, however, info from prior to his disappearance may be. It's possible he may not have a home phone, that seems to be the going trend. I haven't been able to find any recent news articles about Scott, unfortunately.

He left his cell phone behind, so a ping wouldn't help locate him, however, info from prior to his disappearance may be. It's possible he may not have a home phone, that seems to be the going trend. I haven't been able to find any recent news articles about Scott, unfortunately.
I was hoping they could trace who he may have spoken with by his phone records. It sounds like some pertinent information is missing. I recieved a response back saying no new information found as well. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Under Namus Circumstances:
Scott left his apartment on 3/2/17 reported to be highly intoxicated and agitated. He reported hearing voices and the voices telling him to do things. He was not dressed for cold weather and left on foot. He has not contacted anyone since 3/2/17 and has not been seen since that date. Scott has a severe alcohol abuse problem. He went to the hospital on 2/26/17 but was not admitted. He spoke with his landlord on 2/28/17 about paying his rent because he had fallen behind. Scott was seen by Augusta PD on 3/1/17. On 3/2/17 he was last seen leaving his apartment. His location is unknown.

Same area:

AUGUSTA, Maine —

A person walking near Mill Park found human remains Sunday, Augusta police said.

Police said some bones were found in the area and that they were working to determine the person's identity.

Human remains found near Augusta park

Officers were investigating the finding for much of the day Sunday.

Police said they did not have a timeline for the release of that information.

Scott A. Milliken – The Charley Project

• millken_scott8.jpg
  • millken_scott9.jpg

Milliken, circa 2017

• Missing Since03/02/2017
  • Missing FromAugusta, Maine
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexMale
  • RaceWhite
  • Age54 years old
  • Height and Weight6'4, 210 pounds
  • Medical ConditionsMilliken is a severe alcoholic.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Milliken was last seen in Augusta, Maine on March 2, 2017. That day he was agitated, very intoxicated, and hearing voices. He left his apartment on Water Street on foot, not dressed properly for the weather, and never returned.

He may have been carrying his wallet and identification at the time of his disappearance, but he left his cellular phone and other personal belongings behind. He has never been heard from again.

Milliken was behind on his rent at the time of his disappearance, and had spoken to his landlord about it a few days earlier. His case remains unsolved.

I saw the news article about the remains found by CMP HQ today and thought the same thing. It's only a couple of miles away from where he went missing. Here's hoping he's found so his family and friends can have closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back