CA - Chiengkham Vilaysane abandons 2yo daughter in Riverside store, 12 March 2017

Glad they found her! I saw this story on the news at the gym and for some reason it super p*ssed me off.

I would gladly raise her child. I hope her parental rights are terminated since she obviously could not care less.

Glad they found her! I saw this story on the news at the gym and for some reason it super p*ssed me off.

You have every reason to be pissed off! That child is a miracle and it is so sad her mother does not see her that way. I know so many who are unable to have children and if they could hold their own for even 2 seconds they would give up a lifetime.

Ugh this "woman"! I hope those child endangerment charges come in soon.

I hope they have the child checked for signs of child abuse. I'm so glad the child was taken away (permanently, I hope!) after this incident and we didn't hear about this as a child homicide. Hoping so the child is placed with a loving family which she deserves.

I always joke around and say the reason I don't want to have kids is because I would probably be the worse parent in the world and would somehow manage to lose a baby along with my car keys and everything else I misplace throughout the day. But then I see stories like this and I feel like maybe I wouldn't be a bad parent after all...

Ugh. I grew up in this area and this makes me ill. I have children but we wanted more but due to life-threatening complications on my part, we were not able.

Strangely, when I was somewhere between the ages of 5-8, my mother found a girl abandoned at a grocery store in a town next to this one. She was older, but still too young to be left alone. My mom brought her home and called the police. She was the sweetest little girl, and we even looked into adopting her, but some relatives stepped in and took custody.

How can a mother, of all people, be so heartless?

So sad. I've seen mothers who don't have any protective parenting skills at all - thank goodness this little one is now in the hands of CPS.

I don't recall exactly where I read it but someone had said they returned the child to her when she got lost and the mother said 'oh just leave her there' ...

I don't recall exactly where I read it but someone had said they returned the child to her when she got lost and the mother said 'oh just leave her there' ...

It's in the article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater