Found Deceased OH - Janet Garrett, 48, Miami Twp, 9 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Friends seek information on missing Norwood woman
636251591236538628-Janet-Garrett.png

The family and friends of a 48-year-old Norwood woman who disappeared in Clermont County's Miami Township on March 9 are growing more and more concerned about her well-being.

Janet Garrett's loved ones believe a bizarre series of events led up to her disappearance.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...k-information-missing-norwood-woman/99200118/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

She lives in Norwood with her mother, who has dementia, and is her primary caretaker. They do not believe she would ever willingly leave her mother behind.

"She's always with her mom, and when she's not, short periods of time, she has someone as a backup," Brock said.

It is still not clear exactly what happened before Garrett vanished.

Investigators said that Garrett was involved in a car accident the night she disappeared near the UDF on State Route 131.

At some point, they believe she walked somewhere and left her car behind.

Now her friends report that her phone is off, or the battery is dead, and no one can reach her.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db_347473/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=W0fGygnw

Janet has such a wonderful, welcoming smile. I hope she is safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if LE spoke to the other driver? Or was no one in the other vehicle?

The story doesn't indicate that another car was involved in her accident.

Being the caregiver for an aging parent with dementia is incredibly stressful. Maybe she walked off voluntarily, needing a break from life. Crossing my fingers that she will turn up safe.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The story doesn't indicate that another car was involved in her accident.

Being the caregiver for an aging parent with dementia is incredibly stressful. Maybe she walked off voluntarily, needing a break from life. Crossing my fingers that she will turn up safe.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to agree.

Now that I think about it no one has mentioned another car. I just assumed there was or else wouldn't the reports say like "single car accident"? Or if there was another car, comment on that car like "Garrett swerved out of her lane and hit the other car head on"?

Maybe the accident didnt involve another car at all. It could have been a tree, a high curb etc that left her car undrivable or stuck. Wish the reports had been more specific.

Prayers she walked away for a break. I've only cared for an elderly parent for a short period of time, and I had a huge fantasy of getting in my car and just driving. And ending up states away. I get the motivation to just walk off.

Also, her smile is not really a smile at all. When someone disappears it's interesting to me to look at their pics, and she's not smiling here. She's just pulling her lips way back. That's the most stressed out looking "smile" I think I've ever seen.

Prayers she's ok.

edited to add: In the montage, the pic with the blue car looks like a joyful smile, and she looks at peace in the lakeside pic.

I wonder what the chronology of her photographs is- if those were a while ago.

I'm going to drive by here today. I'll take some pics and post my observations.

Wooow everyone read this! Have a lot of details!!

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...rches-weekend-missing-norwood-woman/99330630/

Wow, thank you that definitely paints a different picture than what most of us thought. Hopefully she decides to face everything and just deal with it before something happens to her. Her family deserves to know she is safe even if shes on the run. Sometimes life gets out of hand but its nothing she cant fix.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back