7 years

Seeker

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On 12/26/2003 it will be 7 years since JonBenet Patricia Ramsey's body was found cold and stiff with rigormortis in her family's hidden basement room.

7 years that this investigation has been stalled.
7 years that whoever killed her has walked among us.
7 years since her father said it was "an inside job".

JonBenet would be 13 years old this Christmas. I wonder what she would have asked for, and recieved this year.
A new computer, a new cellphone, a new collectable, the most recent release of her favorite music artists cd?

7 years this beautiful little girl has lain in her cold earthen box. 7 years she has been robbed of the life she should have been living.

7 is a lucky number. Maybe this year it will be a lucky number in bringing her killer to justice.

Thank you Seeker...so many years ago, so many of us still here, still waiting.

dec25jonburke.jpg

http://juryroom.homestead.com/files/bluechristmas.mid

Yes, Seeker, 7. In some circles, 7 is the number of completion too. Perhaps this new year will be THE year for JonBenet.

Yep Seeker, hard to believe its been 7 years and here we are. So far, no intruder, either. Just John & Patsy suing everybody that even thinks it could be one of them or someone in their family. Along with their guard dog, Woodpecker. So sad. I don't have any hope this year or the next 7 will be any different.

It's been over a year since Keenan's office took over the investigation. What's going on? Why haven't they nailed the Intruder?

Keenan has had enough time on this. I think Owens should step in NOW and appoint a special prosecutor to the case. This is a travesty. How long is Owens going to allow Lin Wood to hold Boulder hostage with the threat of a lawsuit?

Nice thoughts, Seeker. I'm never going to give up hope, although I've had some times that I've wondered about the procedure to expose the killer. It's just so sad at this time of year especially, to think about how JB died and left this world.

There is only one way this case will ever come to a conclusion. Perhaps Burke Ramsey, long after his parents are dead, after decades of mental torment, will finally feel the need to expose the truth about what happened that night.

Don't hold your breath for any other situation.

So sad, indeed.

Hi Texas. Long time no see. Hope you are doing well and that little baby is, too. How old is she now?

Thank Tex, for the picture & beautiful Music ,you are special . That silly smile on her face, is that true to her or is that how she was taught to smile?To think she was so alive & within 12 hrs. dead, I think we do not know enought about the family dynamics to come to a conclusion about what happened that night , I think Grand pa, leaving so quickly & being ousted from Access at that time had a lot to do with her death

Burke will not be able to provide any information years from now that he has not already provided. He has been interviewed by police, social workers, attorneys and grand jurors.

He slept soundly that night, so did each of his parents.

We will not know the truth unless Patsy confesses...but I do not expect her to do that even when she is lying in her death bed.

Patsy is living a nightmare day in and day out knowing that it was she who sent JonBenet to her grave. She may believe that God has forgiven her therefore she feels that she need not confess to authorities. She is living a lie...God will not protect her and keep her.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to one.

Originally posted by Toth
Burke will not be able to provide any information years from now that he has not already provided. He has been interviewed by police, social workers, attorneys and grand jurors.
He slept soundly that night, so did each of his parents.
So tell us Toth, which of the Ramsey bedrooms were YOU sleeping in that night that you know all the above for a fact?

Sorry Toth, but Burke had both the ability and opportunity to split his sister's skull with a baseball bat that night. If you can't realize that simple fact, then you really shouldn't be allowed out of the house alone--some stranger on the street will surely sell you some ocean-front property in Nevada.

Burke may indeed find confession good for the soul someday and own-up to what he did to his sister that night.

Au contraire Toth. Burke may well speak out years from now when he is able to view events from an adults perspective. He may be able to fill in some gaps for those of us who are still interested.

Burke would have accepted what his parents told him at the time of JonBenet's death, but as he matures and gains life experience, he will form his own opinions about certain aspects of the murder. Consider the following analogy:-

Children are told that Santa delivers presents all over the world on Christmas Eve and that he comes down the chimney to do so. All over the world, little children will go to bed tonight having left Santa a glass of milk and a biscuit and perhaps a carrot for Rudolph and will accept that gifts along with the empty plate/glass in the morning is proof that Santa visited the house.

Years later, in retrospect, the child will realise that Mummy and Daddy connived to stage Santa's visit.

We have a friend who often tells us about how, as a child who was just starting to question the existence of Santa, he heard sleighbells loud and clear one Christmas Eve. He doesn't know whether he imagined it, was perhaps falling asleep and dreamed it, or if his parents actually jingled bells within his earshot in an elaborate attempt to extend his belief in Santa for a little longer. As a child he believed it was Santa, as an adult, obviously, he knows different.

7 years of questions and mystery. I pray that this is the year that her killer is identified and brought to justice. God bless her soul. God bless the Ramseys and Paughs who miss her terribly.
Misty

It's been well over a year since I tuned into the JBR site. It's good to see some familiar names that have stuck throughout these long seven years. God, seven years! Can that be?
As for me, I have and always will be in the BDI camp.
May God bless his sweet angel, JonBenet.

Originally posted by Seeker
On 12/26/2003 it will be 7 years since JonBenet Patricia Ramsey's body was found cold and stiff with rigormortis in her family's hidden basement room.

7 years that this investigation has been stalled.
7 years that whoever killed her has walked among us.
7 years since her father said it was "an inside job".

JonBenet would be 13 years old this Christmas. I wonder what she would have asked for, and recieved this year.
A new computer, a new cellphone, a new collectable, the most recent release of her favorite music artists cd?

7 years this beautiful little girl has lain in her cold earthen box. 7 years she has been robbed of the life she should have been living.

7 is a lucky number. Maybe this year it will be a lucky number in bringing her killer to justice.

WOW...this would have been JonBenet's year (2003) as a "teenager"...:AGE "13"...I've got one of those (13-yr old daughter) and she's into cellphones, pierced eye-brow, parties, friends, shopping, etc....and she's attending a magnet public school taking honors classes and getting all "1s"...go figure LOL!!!

Seven years of obstruction from the Ramsey camp and from the Boulder authorities. The evidence is overwhelming that at least one of the three Ramseys left alive in the house that night was directly involved in the death of JonBenet. Most of the evidence IMO points to Burke as that person, with the parents and others involved in the coverup to protect him.

The danger of the coverup revolves around the strong possibility that a fifth person was invited into the house that night. If so, was that fifth person another kid or was he a young adult who has been getting away with murder for seven years?

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth