Daniel Horowitz is in the thick of it again.

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
Daniel Horowitz is representing at least some of the 20+ officers threatened with losing their positions with the S.F. Hunter's Point-Bayview Police dept. . They apparently concocted some filmed skits that don't show the S.F. Police Force in a very good light. More info to follow.

Becba said:
ahhh who cares.
I know how you feel. Even with his recent tradegy .. the Guy is hard for me to like...sympathy is one thing. Really liking or approving of someone is another! :eek:

I think Dan is sticking his nose in front of the camera every chance that he gets. I think his goal of being a media centerpiece is continuing to drive his life, with, or without, the love of his life. Maybe he got off on the wrong foot in the Laci Peterson trial saga, but at least from my perpective, he seems to be a difficult person to like, or have respect for. I can't see opinion that ever changing despite feeling sympathy for him after what he has had to go through.

Everything I've heard about Horowitz is that he is a very nice guy. Other lawyers seem to like him a lot (although I don't know what kind of recommendation that is).

:twocents:

I saw the film this morning on GMA. Actually, it was very funny and I loved it! My son is on a Dept. not too far from there. Wish I could send it to him.
Police have very stressful jobs and it takes an off-beat sense of humor to cope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back