Found Safe FL - Brittany Deems, 28, Holiday, 17 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Deputies search for missing woman in Pasco County
missing1_1490119481528_9006052_ver1.0.jpg

Brittany Deems was last seen Friday night in a 2014 Chevy Malibu.
Deputies say her last known location was in the Holiday area.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/deputies-need-to-to-find-pasco-woman-missing-since-friday/424269315

http://wfla.com/2017/03/21/deputies-search-for-missing-woman-in-pasco-county/

Curious where she was last seen in Holiday, I'm from that area. Also, was it her car or who's Malibu was it? Lots of info that could be helpful.

They haven't released much information about her at all. She's so tiny...only 4'9"! She could easily be mistaken for a child.

I'd like to help with what I know, which is honestly not much more than what that press release indicates. But I can say she occasionally worked at the Brass Flamingo, a gentleman's club a few miles north of Holiday. I believe she lived at an address in New Port Richey, but if that address is accurate it would mean she didn't have to pass through Holiday going to or coming from work at the BF, if indeed she was working there that night.

No nothing to go on. Just hope she is taking a break and doesn't know she is missing

When a woman goes missing who works in a strip club, LE so often hides that fact when that's the exact information that would help locate her. It would be helpful to plant that seed in the public - so you can be thinking along the lines of who do you know who owns that car who also frequents strip clubs and has a thing for tiny blondes.

Police do that for a reason. So many people would judge her and not pay attention to the fact she is missing & endangered. When there is a socially frowned upon lifestyle, unfortunately many won't give her picture a second glance. Sad, but a fact of our society.

When a woman goes missing who works in a strip club, LE so often hides that fact when that's the exact information that would help locate her. It would be helpful to plant that seed in the public - so you can be thinking along the lines of who do you know who owns that car who also frequents strip clubs and has a thing for tiny blondes.

I'd like to help with what I know, which is honestly not much more than what that press release indicates. But I can say she occasionally worked at the Brass Flamingo, a gentleman's club a few miles north of Holiday. I believe she lived at an address in New Port Richey, but if that address is accurate it would mean she didn't have to pass through Holiday going to or coming from work at the BF, if indeed she was working there that night.

Do you know her? I'm wondering if the malibu is hers or if they have an idea of the person she was with.

Police do that for a reason. So many people would judge her and not pay attention to the fact she is missing & endangered. When there is a socially frowned upon lifestyle, unfortunately many won't give her picture a second glance. Sad, but a fact of our society.

Yes, I do realize their thinking, but better to have some judge and refuse to look while you've got other people who now have information that will help them search and locate her. Stripping is legal - and stating she works at a particular club is helpful to the goal of finding her.

There has to be more to go on. It has been 5 days. This makes me mad. Any ideas on how to get this picked up on a bigger scale? Off to research.
Who was the last person to see her? Who reported her missing? Does she have a boyfriend? So many questions.. Has anyone found a Facebook for Brittany?

#Justice4Libby&Abby

She did have a FB page but it was shut down for some reason. I do know her but haven't spoken to her in a couple of years. A few years ago she drove a red Cadillac SUV, but she could have traded it in. I read that she was driving a grey Malibu the night that she went missing. She has a boyfriend who she's been with for years and 3 very sweet kids. I believe that both her and her boyfriend worked at the Brass Flamingo. The Brittany that I knew did not do drugs and loved her kids very much. This is all so bazaar. The information is so vague.

She did have a FB page but it was shut down for some reason. I do know her but haven't spoken to her in a couple of years. A few years ago she drove a red Cadillac SUV, but she could have traded it in. I read that she was driving a grey Malibu the night that she went missing. She has a boyfriend who she's been with for years and 3 very sweet kids. I believe that both her and her boyfriend worked at the Brass Flamingo. The Brittany that I knew did not do drugs and loved her kids very much. This is all so bazaar. The information is so vague.
Thank you for your response. I want to help but there is NO information out there. It's very frusterating.

#Justice4Libby&Abby

Thank you for your response. I want to help but there is NO information out there. It's very frusterating.

#Justice4Libby&Abby

I know. On his FB page, her boyfriend said that this is an ongoing investigation so he can't say much. Why put a plea for help out there if there is no information to back it up? It is extremely frustrating. I feel so bad for those kids, I hope she is ok and comes home soon. Wish I had more info. Somebody has to know something.

I know. On his FB page, her boyfriend said that this is an ongoing investigation so he can't say much. Why put a plea for help out there if there is no information to back it up? It is extremely frustrating. I feel so bad for those kids, I hope she is ok and comes home soon. Wish I had more info. Somebody has to know something.
If you are on speaking terms, could you maybe suggest for him to set up a missing Facebook page for Brittany? Or maybe LE has asked him not to? I don't know. This is close to home. I don't want it swept under the rug. Which seems to happen to a lot of girls who work in clubs. Ie: Toni Anderson recently. I was a dancer. It bothers me. Like they matter less. I have shared the flyer but it isn't enough.

#Justice4Libby&Abby

It looks like her sister is trying to get the word out and doing fliers etc. She seems frantic. Brittany appears to be quite sweet and in love with her kids and significant other. Just seems odd that she went missing the 17th and no one was notified until the 20th? Am I reading that right? And no questions are being answered. No plate number, no real time. I don't know why, but this young mom is tugging at my heartstrings. She needs to get home to her kids so the public needs more information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back