GA - Valeria Leiba, 23 mos, killed in hit & run, Gwinnett Co., 21 March 2017 *Arrest*

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - A woman is facing vehicular homicide charges after police say she hit and killed her toddler granddaughter in Gwinnett County Tues.

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - A woman is facing vehicular homicide charges after police say she hit and killed her toddler granddaughter in Gwinnett County Tues.

d767375cca2569083822e1f13e693acd.jpg

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...ler-hit-and-run-death/gAkAWPTS8vsGbAMm0GyQqK/

She ran over the child and instead of calling 911 she carried the little girl inside her home, drove back to her own house to park her car and walked back to the child's house.

This is like the case of the skateboarding teenager in California who was run over and killed by her mother blocks from their home. In that case the mother also drove home with the car and then returned to the scene.

This is so awful for so many. Those poor parents.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My God - I can't believe her main concern was only for herself. This poor child.

Grandmother charged in hit-and-run death of her 2-year-old granddaughter

Police said Gilma J. Ordonez-Guevara was charged with the death of little Valeria Leiva -- who would have turned 2 next week -- based on multiple interviews with her last night. After comparing her story with the evidence, they were able to determine that she had struck the toddler while backing out of the driveway at the Memory Lane home. She said she did not know that the girl was behind her SUV.

Gwinnett grandmother granted bond in toddler's hit-and-run death

Gilma J. Ordonez-Guevara was granted $70,000 bond at a probable cause hearing Friday afternoon, but she can only be released if she is also granted immigration bond. After her arrest on March 21, Ordonez-Guevara was placed on an immigration hold by the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back