Found Safe SC - Zoey Carles, 12, Laurens County, 22 Mar 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Deputies search for missing 12-year-old in Laurens County
13457262_G.jpg

12-year-old Zoey Carles headed to a barn around 6 p.m. Wednesday and did not return. Deputies responded around 11 p.m.
K-9 Units from the sheriff’s office and the S.C. Law Enforcement Division (SLED) Aviation Unit are trying to find her.

http://wspa.com/2017/03/24/deputies-search-for-missing-12-year-old-in-laurens-co/

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/34988327/deputies-searching-for-missing-12-year-old-girl-in-clinton

Multiple agencies, SLED, FBI, helicopter searching for missing girl

http://www.wyff4.com/article/upstate-authorities-search-for-missing-girl/9177837

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

From Los' link:

Deputies said they got a call just before 11 p.m. Thursday night reporting that Zoey had headed toward a barn on the property around 6 p.m. that evening and had not returned. A tipster called the Sheriff's Office after seeing the news about Zoey's disappearance and reported seeing her on the road near the home between 5 and 6 p.m. The caller said Zoey was carrying a backpack.

Hope she is found safe. I'm glad that LE seems to be on this and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh My. She is so young. And very petite. What a dangerous situation for her. She will attract a lot of bad attention. PLEASE go somewhere safe sweet girl. :candle:

Makes me angry that the stopped searching for her. She is only 12. It is not safe for her to 'run away.'

Oh My. She is so young. And very petite. What a dangerous situation for her. She will attract a lot of bad attention. PLEASE go somewhere safe sweet girl. :candle:

Makes me angry that the stopped searching for her. She is only 12. It is not safe for her to 'run away.'

I am hoping they only stopped searching around her property but will continue searching elsewhere.

At least it seems that her disappearance is creating a lot of buzz on MSN. I hope she is found soon and children's welfare check her home situation. Children do not disappear for no reason.

At least it seems that her disappearance is creating a lot of buzz on MSN. I hope she is found soon and children's welfare check her home situation. Children do not disappear for no reason.
My wife went to medical school with the father and though I appreciate that one never knows the complete details of others' lives, from what I've seen they have offered an incredible home to their children. They have a large family with all of the children their biological ones except for Zoe who they adopted from Liberia when she was an infant. They saved her life then as she literally was surviving off of sugar water fed to her by spoon. My own wife and I have one child and I say without any hesitation or shame that their children in general have been happier and better behaved than our one child when we've spent time with them. That shared, a number of the biological children are incredibly gifted both academically and athletically so I don't think it is unquestionable that Zoe might be going through an identity crisis as she approaches her teen years, something nearly all children do. Praying that she is found safe and sound.

My wife went to medical school with the father and though I appreciate that one never knows the complete details of others' lives, from what I've seen they have offered an incredible home to their children. They have a large family with all of the children their biological ones except for Zoe who they adopted from Liberia when she was an infant. They saved her life then as she literally was surviving off of sugar water fed to her by spoon. My own wife and I have one child and I say without any hesitation or shame that their children in general have been happier and better behaved than our one child when we've spent time with them. That shared, a number of the biological children are incredibly gifted both academically and athletically so I don't think it is unquestionable that Zoe might be going through an identity crisis as she approaches her teen years, something nearly all children do. Praying that she is found safe and sound.

Welcome to WS!

Though no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, I do believe your insight may be correct. The fear is that even though her flight may be caused by anger, distraught or sense of identity, she is still very vulnerable at her age to the evils living in this world.

I do hope they quickly find her safe.

Does she have a cell? In the direction that she was seen walking, where does that road lead?

Oh no, I pray Zoey is found quickly & is safe.
I live about an hour from Clinton and Two hours from Spartanburg. We always go through Clinton on the way to Spartanburg to the mountains. Very rural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back