Deadline nears for threatened execution of Iraq hostages

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
The brothers of a Canadian man held hostage in Iraq said he was there to gather information on alleged human rights abuses. Kidnappers have threated to kill James Loney and three other Christian Peacemaker Teams aid workers -- a second Canadian, an American and a Briton -- on Saturday. Meanwhile, the U.S. military said local citizens captured and handed over a senior member of al Qaeda in Iraq known as the "Butcher."

http://www.cnn.com/

OH GOD, Don't let the be-headings begin again.

Why isn't the the leading news story on every channel? If we don't talk about it and pretend it isn't happening ..it will all go away?:banghead:

I think the beheadings are inevitable.

Talk about a bad case of not getting it - these people are there on a mission of Peace. They are not at war, they are not soldiers.There is nothing to be gained by killing these people who risk their lives to help out YOUR people....:(

THANK YOU!!!!!:woohoo:

Any word on the others?

Linda7NJ said:
THANK YOU!!!!!:woohoo:

Any word on the others?

There is strangely no information on them, is there? Did the Germans negotiate a release much as the Italians did awhile back?

Marthatex said:
There is strangely no information on them, is there? Did the Germans negotiate a release much as the Italians did awhile back?
I don't know!

I am very frustrated with the lack of coverage!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back