Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood Marry

IdahoMom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,178344,00.html

Country music stars Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood said "I do" on Saturday in a private ceremony at their Oklahoma home.
Brooks, an Oklahoma native, and Yearwood exchanged vows before family members, said Nancy Seltzer, a publicist for the couple.

"They said it is the perfect Christmas gift to each other and they couldn't be happier," Seltzer said.

Another celeb couple who left their spouses to be together. I remember her ex saying he was tired of Garth calling all the time when they were married, even. All too common, anymore.

Good for them. I know there were past issues with other spouses but I hope this lasts! :blowkiss:

Is that Trisha who's in Garth's Walmart commercial??

Hubby and I were just trying to figure out who the woman who runs in after the two kids to the Christmas tree last night.

Dark Knight said:
Another celeb couple who left their spouses to be together. I remember her ex saying he was tired of Garth calling all the time when they were married, even. All too common, anymore.
I remember when him and his wife split up and my hubby kept telling me that garth and trisha were going to get together and i was like no they wont they were both married, nice try!!! I heard later that they were running around together....I hope this works she has been married 3 times, we will see..

:waitasec: I thought they were already married. I guess I'm out of the loop. :crazy:

Good luck! They are going to need it! When it's in the couple split up which is a growing epidemic in show business, I won't be very suprises. Such a romantic here I know!

Thank you for reading my post!:dance:

While I'm sure things were a big sticky years ago when they were both married to other people, I think they all handled things beautifully. Garth is very close with his ex and they share parenting of their 3 daughters. Trisha also gets along well with Garth's ex and they have all formed a family of sorts working together to benefit the kids. I wish Garth and Trisha the very best of luck and Sandy as well.

God Bless Them! They look adorable together and she is indeed a "Real Live Woman"!! I love that song!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back