Found Deceased TN - Tabitha Kolankiewicz, 39, Tullahoma, 30 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Franklin Co. Deputies Search For Missing Woman
Tabitha-Kolankiewicz_1490913009371_57589776_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Tabitha Kolankiewicz, 39, was last seen leaving her home at 50 Maple Avenue in Tullahoma at 6:30 a.m.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/franklin-co-deputies-search-for-missing-woman

Her middle initial is A and she seems to use the last names Kolankiewicz and Garner. MOO and all that jazz lol

There's definitely more to this story... IMO

If she really is on the lam and left her kid/s behind ... smh

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just saw this case.. no mention on the 10 pm news...I'll dig in tomorrow and see what I can find... If a search is organized I'd be glad to volunteer.

💘 💘"Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart" 💘 💘

FYI Someone close to her put on Facebook that she isn't "missing" necessarily because she is running from the cops.

Missing is missing...imho.
If she is on the run she needs to be found so she can face the music, so to speak. Indeed it seems like a very valid reason to search for her.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

http://www.tullahomanews.com/missing-womans-body-found-in-tiftonia/

[h=1]Missing woman’s body found in Tiftonia[/h]Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 1:41 pm

STAFF WRITER
Wayne Thomas
The search for a missing Tullahoma woman ended Monday night in Hamilton County.
Tabitha Kolankiewicz

According to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department, Tabitha Kolankiewicz, 36, of Maple Avenue, Tullahoma, was found dead in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Tiftonia.
Kolankiewicz had been reported missing on March 27 by family members.
According to Franklin County Sheriff’s Investigator Todd Hindman, she was reported as traveling to Nashville for a job interview. Despite the fact that there were no significant leads in the case, the sheriff’s department had been searching for the woman. On Monday night, Hamilton County officials notified local authorities that she had been found.

[h=1]Missing woman’s body found in Tiftonia[/h]Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 1:41 pm

STAFF WRITERWayne Thomas
Tabitha Kolankiewicz

According to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department, Tabitha Kolankiewicz, 36, of Maple Avenue, Tullahoma, was found dead in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Tiftonia.
According to Franklin County Sheriff’s Investigator Todd Hindman, she was reported as traveling to Nashville for a job interview. Despite the fact that there were no significant leads in the case, the sheriff’s department had been searching for the woman. On Monday night, Hamilton County officials notified local authorities that she had been found.

That's it?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

STAFF WRITERWayne Thomas
Tabitha Kolankiewicz

Just reread this. She's been missing for over 2 weeks? Certainly she hadn't been in the parking lot that long?!

wouldn't be the first time! happened in CA and somewhere else off top fo head

Just reread this. She's been missing for over 2 weeks? Certainly she hadn't been in the parking lot that long?!

Surely not! I initially thought Tiftonia was a small community possibly near Nashville but per Wikipedia it is a neighborhood of Chattanooga. Still, I can't imagine no WM employee wouldn't notice a car in their lot for two weeks.

Seems odd to me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiftonia,_Tennessee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627