Found Safe TX - Malakai Lara, 4, & Devonte McGee, 8, Haskell, 31 Mar 2017

nannymo

Reaction score
TX

http://abc13.com/news/amber-alert-for-missing-child-out-of-nw-texas/1828325/

HASKELL, Texas (KTRK) -- Texas officials issued an Amber Alert out of northwest Texas for two children taken from Haskell, Texas.

Malakai Lara, 4, and Devonte McGee, 8, were last seen in Haskell, which is about 50 miles north of Abilene.

He's believed to be with Cody McGee, 26, and Stephanie Wilson, 23. They're believed to be in a 2007 Jeep Compass, Texas license plate HBP5873.

Lara was last seen wearing a blue and red Spiderman shirt with jeans and yellow/black Air Jordan shoes.

2007 Jeep Compass, Black
Texas license plate #HBP5873

Attachments

• 2007_jeep_compass.jpg
    2007_jeep_compass.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 1828337_630x354.jpg
    1828337_630x354.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
Praying for a safe recovery of these children and safety for law enforcement officers involved in the apprehension of these dangerous kidnappers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I hope they find these little darlings quickly.

McGee and Wilson drove to Abilene, and police tracked them through cell phone pings. A police unit spotted their vehicle and initiated a stop, but the pair fled. Police began chase through the city, and the suspects then turned onto Winters Freeway heading north. Police followed them as they exited to head east on Interstate 20.

Authorities tell KTXS the chase reached over 100 mph at certain points before the car was caught.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/2-young-boys-kidnapped-in-haskell-police-looking-for-2-suspects4/426579180

How traumatic for those poor little kids. So proud of APD for apprehending the suspects.

I hope they have a happy home with foster family.

I got the Amber alert on this could find little to no info. Log on here tonight to happy news. Also the alert I got only listed the 8 yr old. So proud of LE and hope that the justice system throws the book at these 2 (insert 4 letter words here) problems. Now I hope parental rights will be terminated and these 2 will get the opportunity to grow up in a loving nurturing home where they will get the best chance at life.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

How traumatic for those poor little kids. So proud of APD for apprehending the suspects.

I hope they have a happy home with foster family.

Me too, proud of our APD! They don't mess around! Thank God those children are safe and no one hurt or killed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back