Man Tries to Rob Bank by Phone

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A man who robbed a New Zealand bank was so disappointed with his haul he tried again - this time by phone, police said Saturday.

"He's rung (the bank) and said 'I'm the guy who robbed you the other day and I want the manager to put some money in a bag and go and stand in the street," said Detective Sergeant Chris Winder of the Auckland Police.

"(He said) 'I'll drive by slowly and take the bag from you and drive off.'"

A plain clothes police officer stood outside the bank in the northern city of Auckland on Friday carrying a bag but the man did not appear. Instead, he called again.

"A phone call was made by the offender saying, 'I've been watching and I don't like what I see,'" Winder said. "He said 'can you meet me down (the road) instead.'"

A plain clothes officer waited for the man at the second rendezvous but he again failed to appear.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NEW_ZEALAND_PHONE_HEIST?SIT

Casshew said:
A man who robbed a New Zealand bank was so disappointed with his haul he tried again - this time by phone, police said Saturday.

"He's rung (the bank) and said 'I'm the guy who robbed you the other day and I want the manager to put some money in a bag and go and stand in the street," said Detective Sergeant Chris Winder of the Auckland Police.

"(He said) 'I'll drive by slowly and take the bag from you and drive off.'"

A plain clothes police officer stood outside the bank in the northern city of Auckland on Friday carrying a bag but the man did not appear. Instead, he called again.

"A phone call was made by the offender saying, 'I've been watching and I don't like what I see,'" Winder said. "He said 'can you meet me down (the road) instead.'"

A plain clothes officer waited for the man at the second rendezvous but he again failed to appear.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NEW_ZEALAND_PHONE_HEIST?SIT
LOL Yea right, can someone meet me down the street with a bag of money as well....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back