TX TX - Karen Ramirez, 26, Houston, 24 March 2017 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Vehicle of missing woman found in NE Houston, officials say
Family members said they haven’t seen or heard from Karen Ramirez, 26, who has been missing for a week.

A worker at a warehouse in east Houston spotted an abandoned car on Tilgham Street at Port Houston and called police. He told police the vehicle had been parked on the street all week.*

http://www.click2houston.com/news/vehicle-of-missing-woman-found-in-ne-houston-officials-say

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Houston cops find missing woman's car, suspect foul play
Houston police suspect a 26-year-old woman reported missing March 24 was shot and killed after finding her car covered in blood.

Karen Ramirez vanished after going to a club in southeast Houston with her boyfriend, KPRC-TV reports.

Cops found her car abandoned in an industrial section in northeast Houston Friday, the station reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/02/houston-cops-find-missing-womans-car-suspect-foul-play.html

Police recover blood-spattered car with bullet hole in a seat during search for missing woman, 26, 'whose boyfriend has fled to Honduras'
3EE71C9900000578-4375674-image-a-8_1491227971169.jpg
3EE71CC400000578-4375674-image-m-7_1491227964267.jpg

○ Karen Ramirez was reported missing on March 24 after going to a club in Houston with her boyfriend, Miguel Buezo
○ Police found her Mazda abandoned near a warehouse on March 31; vehicle had blood on driver and passenger's seats and in the trunk, and a bullet hole
○ Detective believes Ramirez was shot inside the car, then stuffed into the trunk
○ Police suspect her boyfriend may have fled to Honduras after contacting an ex-girlfriend and asking her to buy him a plane ticket
○ A Honduran publication revealed, citing an unnamed source, that Ramirez was victim of domestic violence and Buezo was her abuser
○ Ramirez has a six-year-old daughter who lives with her mother in Honduras

3EE71CB400000578-4375674-image-a-9_1491227976651.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-car-search-missing-woman.html#ixzz4dCIbgjCD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook​

Found his Facebook but since he isn't name POI yet I'll see if I can find hers from it.

Has the suspect been arrested? I just see it in the title but I haven't read that they found him yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the suspect been arrested? I just see it in the title but I haven't read that they found him yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe he's been arrested, just charged. I believe he flew back to Honduras so they'll have to find him there and then figure out extradition.

This case was discussed on Primetime Justice on HLN tonight.

Article in Spanish from April 2021

Capturan en Jalapa a Miguel Buezo, sospechoso de asesinar en 2017 a su pareja en Houston

Este viernes el Centro Antipandillas Transnacional -CAT- capturó con fines de extradición, en la zona 3 del departamento de Jalapa a Miguel Ángel Buezo Buezo, principal sospechoso de la desaparición y posible asesinato de Karen Ramírez su pareja sentimental.

Buezo Buezo fue detenido sobre la 6a avenida 5a calle, frente a un negocio de estética, en la cabecera departamental de Jalapa.

Google Translation
This Friday the Transnational Anti-Gang Center -CAT- captured Miguel Ángel Buezo Buezo, the main suspect in the disappearance and possible murder of Karen Ramírez, his sentimental partner, in zone 3 of the department of Jalapa.

Buezo Buezo was arrested on 6th avenue 5th street, in front of a beauty shop, in the departmental capital of Jalapa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back