Death toll soars in alleged Syrian chemical attack - experts fear 1000 fatalities

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
Current confirmed status is 100 dead 400 injured, the numbers are increasing really rapidly.

I have had it on in the background and the numbers are just.........
[FONT=&amp]

Be warned images are really rough stuff. There are a lot of children.

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Tuesday's reports came on the eve of a major international meeting in Brussels on the future of Syria and the region, to be hosted by the EU's High Representative Federica Mogherini.[/FONT][FONT=&amp].

A suspected chemical attack in a rebel-held Syrian town killed 100 people and injured 400 others, a medical relief group said, and some medics treating the wounded were later struck by rubble when an aircraft reportedly bombed a hospital.

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Our team is still there, moving patients from one place to another because of overcrowded hospitals," he said. "I am speaking to my team and they are doing fine, but the situation over there is very bad and most of those who are suffering are children."

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]It was the third claim of a chemical attack in just over a week in Syria. The previous two were reported in Hama province, in an area not far from Khan Sheikhoun, the site of Tuesday's alleged attack.

SKY News

[/FONT]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.html

Damn, I didnt look at pictures I couldnt but this is so very sad :( RIP all innocent victims.

Current confirmed status is 100 dead 400 injured, the numbers are increasing really rapidly.

I have had it on in the background and the numbers are just.........
[FONT=&amp]

Be warned images are really rough stuff. There are a lot of children.

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Tuesday's reports came on the eve of a major international meeting in Brussels on the future of Syria and the region, to be hosted by the EU's High Representative Federica Mogherini.[/FONT][FONT=&amp].

A suspected chemical attack in a rebel-held Syrian town killed 100 people and injured 400 others, a medical relief group said, and some medics treating the wounded were later struck by rubble when an aircraft reportedly bombed a hospital.

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Our team is still there, moving patients from one place to another because of overcrowded hospitals," he said. "I am speaking to my team and they are doing fine, but the situation over there is very bad and most of those who are suffering are children."

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]It was the third claim of a chemical attack in just over a week in Syria. The previous two were reported in Hama province, in an area not far from Khan Sheikhoun, the site of Tuesday's alleged attack.

SKY News

[/FONT]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.html

Radical Russianists?

Not sure if if it's retaliation for yesterday. What are your thoughts?

What I am reading I don't believe this is retaliation. So so beyond words...🙁

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

What I am reading I don't believe this is retaliation. So so beyond words...[emoji853]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

The news showed someone whose pupils didn't react to light. It might not be the worst thing but on top of horror for some reason it scared me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back